Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Third Reich
01-29-2017, 03:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2017, 03:23 AM by Sv3rige.)
RE: The Third Reich
I also beliieve that there's a lot of lies surrounding the whole thing, especially the holocaust but overall I see it differently. A few points:
- I don't believe that in the last few thousand years you could get in "power" without being part of the "NWO." I also don't believe that the people we see are in control anyway, those are only puppets/actors. We are supposed to blame them.
- I'm glad Germany isn't like that anymore. Intolerance, uniforms, worshipping man-made ideas, slaves all around.
- The nazi symbol really refers to the black sun - SS - Schwarze Sonne. It's clear that they knew about the flat earth etc. and none of these so-called leaders care to share any of it with the public. Essnetially just another man-made system of control.
- There's tons of people involved in this whole thing, jews are only a small part of it. We are supposed to blame it all on them, possibly Israel will be destroyed and many will celebrate that.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back

Messages In This Thread
The Third Reich - by Kosmx - 01-28-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: The Third Reich - by Sv3rige - 01-29-2017, 03:19 AM