Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asian Torrents
07-21-2013, 06:32 AM,
Asian Torrents
The last time I heard of the so called 'asian torrents' I can recall being told that you can not just make an account there; you have to be invited by a member who has gained points (in whatever way idk).
I just made an account and to my surprise it went pretty smooth without any problems.
The thing is that i also recall being told that if you download stuff from there you also have to upload stuff so that there is a so called 'balance'. (otherwise you would not be permitted to download more)

Does anyone know more about how this works and how they keep track of what someone downloads and uploads?
If anyone knows some stuff about this site that would be useful for a new user I would greatly appreciate it Tongue
07-21-2013, 07:06 AM,
RE: Asian Torrents
Sometimes it's open for registration so you got lucky.
You can only download something when you're logged in so that's how it works. On the left side you can see in green and red how much you have downloaded and have much you have uploaded. Uploading means seeding so all you have to do is keep the torrent open after downloading it and that way when somebody downloads it you will be uploading it for them.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-21-2013, 09:27 PM,
yay Big Grin, thanks
07-22-2013, 07:12 AM,
Don't you get faster speeds if you seed more? Not positive, but can someone confirm this or not?
07-22-2013, 09:07 PM,
(07-22-2013, 07:12 AM)Luc Wrote: Don't you get faster speeds if you seed more? Not positive, but can someone confirm this or not?

You most likely will because many people seed at the same time so if your and their internet speed is fast it will bring out the maximum speed. This is why on those private sites it's usually so fast.
08-05-2013, 09:34 PM,
Wink  RE: Asian Torrents
(07-22-2013, 09:07 PM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 07:12 AM)Luc Wrote: Don't you get faster speeds if you seed more? Not positive, but can someone confirm this or not?

You most likely will because many people seed at the same time so if your and their internet speed is fast it will bring out the maximum speed. This is why on those private sites it's usually so fast.

I say that internet speed depends on the package that is selected, and also depends on the number of users and the specific place where the Internet is used
-- 1Lives1Dies --
08-07-2013, 05:16 AM,
I now have 5 invitations for the site if anybody needs. After years they gave them to me Wink
08-09-2013, 05:15 PM,
Tongue  RE: Asian Torrents
(08-07-2013, 05:16 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: I now have 5 invitations for the site if anybody needs. After years they gave them to me Wink

whats the website name ? I want to think.. need I actually or not Smile
-- 1Lives1Dies --
08-09-2013, 08:27 PM,
http://www.asiatorrents.me