Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawing
11-02-2013, 05:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013, 05:15 AM by Gray Morning.)
Drawing
I used to draw a lot. I was kinda known as the drawer. Now that I think of it drawing was big part of me, sad that I left it.

I stopped drawing completely when I was 15, probably because I spent all my time on RS. I also realized that I only drew about games and such so that felt lame.

Since I quit RS I've felt empty. Today I asked my mother to buy some paper and pencils, I'm going to try drawing again after almost 4 years!!! Tongue

Feel free to share your drawings here.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
11-02-2013, 06:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013, 06:45 PM by Sv3rige.)
RE: Drawing
I had tons of drawings, as in hundreds but my mother threw them all out because of the violence and blood. She wanted me to leave my past behind. There was some really good stuff there. Last summer I started drawing a little and this summer i tried continuing the same drawing but also didn't get far. I lack motivation.

Once I cut myself and used the my own blood for the drawing.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
11-02-2013, 06:52 PM,
(11-02-2013, 06:43 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I had tons of drawings, as in hundreds but my mother threw them all out because of the violence and blood. She wanted me to leave my past behind. There was some really good stuff there. Last summer I started drawing a little and this summer i tried continuing the same drawing but also didn't get far. I lack motivation.

I thought you said you were happy.
11-02-2013, 06:53 PM,
(11-02-2013, 06:52 PM)Little Funny Boy Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 06:43 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I had tons of drawings, as in hundreds but my mother threw them all out because of the violence and blood. She wanted me to leave my past behind. There was some really good stuff there. Last summer I started drawing a little and this summer i tried continuing the same drawing but also didn't get far. I lack motivation.

I thought you said you were happy.

I never said that.
11-02-2013, 07:01 PM,
(11-02-2013, 06:53 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I never said that.

Why aren't you happy?
11-02-2013, 07:03 PM,
(11-02-2013, 07:01 PM)Little Funny Boy Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 06:53 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I never said that.

Why aren't you happy?

I'm talking about when I used to draw. This is the past.
11-03-2013, 06:50 AM,

wow you cut urself and used ur own blood to draw, as creative as it may be thats pretty messed up :p
Know your enemy, dont believe lies
11-03-2013, 09:48 AM,
I'm pretty impressed at the creativity in that
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
11-03-2013, 03:53 PM,
Dedication to the emotions trying to be expressed, it certainly expresses that of which was being felt. You should upload some more Gatis. (:
Smoke durries, eat curries.
11-05-2013, 06:28 AM,
I should have made it clear that I cut myself by accident Big Grin It was a spontaneous idea to use it.
I actually do have some drawings from last year when I did those 4 paintings. I don't like them much because I feel like my older ones as a kid were better seeing as I was drawing almost every day. I'll upload at least a few of them this week.