Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawing
11-05-2013, 07:50 AM,
RE: Drawing
I cross-hatched a sphere in math class (they did this quiz that was not only stupid, but irrelevant in life at all).
Of course besides that, I have to draw everyday in school cause that's basically what I do for my major. In my art portfolio class (the second daily part of Juniors majoring in Graphic design, 1st being Advertising Media Applications), I'm currently drawing lockers (first in pencil, then in pen and ink).

(11-02-2013, 06:43 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: Once I cut myself and used the my own blood for the drawing.

Br00tal.

(11-02-2013, 06:43 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I had tons of drawings, as in hundreds but my mother threw them all out because of the violence and blood. She wanted me to leave my past behind. There was some really good stuff there.

Reminds me of my brother. He had a folder of his own drawings. One day, it went missing and it never went found (he got angry as hell). Since we moved and took out everything from the old place, it still hasn't been found, so that means someone really did throw it out (why would someone throw out another's artwork unless if there's grievance against the artist?) or less likely, stolen. At the time, my brother thought it was possible mother threw it out. I'm going to agree with that as well; there's good cause for that. Maybe she did, but won't confess to it.

Also reminds me of MY artwork over the span of 3 years. Someone screwed with my folders in the last apartment and almost all of them got dirty and crumbled and all that. Some were simply lost (thrown out), and some had to be just thrown away. The only good work that remained with me is my self-portrait (freshman year). I also had a canvas acyclic painting (a lighthouse), and I don't know what happened to it (WTF? And I thought my mom brought it with us too? [she doesn't even remember how it looks like]). If that piece is being held by one of my family members (if true, it would most likely be in custody of my aunt), and not in the trash, I'd prefer that. By the way, this event is part of the reason why I entirely gave up on having the arts or graphic design as some sort of profession. When I told my mom I don't want college, she was like "WHAT." (although I'm not saying you need college to profess in any of the arts; neither am I saying my reasons not to profess in the arts is solely the reason why I don't want college -- there's much more to it)
11-05-2013, 08:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 08:12 AM by Ali.)
(11-05-2013, 06:28 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: I should have made it clear that I cut myself by accident Big Grin It was a spontaneous idea to use it.
I actually do have some drawings from last year when I did those 4 paintings. I don't like them much because I feel like my older ones as a kid were better seeing as I was drawing almost every day. I'll upload at least a few of them this week.

lool Big Grin crap im bleeding so much, wait... lemme make a drawing with this
pro mindset is pro.

(11-05-2013, 07:50 AM)Vote4cake Wrote: I cross-hatched a sphere in math class (they did this quiz that was not only stupid, but irrelevant in life at all).

Most things in class are irrelevent in life... a natural life anyway
soz had to say it
Know your enemy, dont believe lies
11-05-2013, 09:27 AM,
Don't be sorry. They throw some non-sense at you, then call it a day.
This is the quiz: "Fill in 5 questions and 5 answers that you were given from your Do Nows over the months. It can't be just any of the do nows, it has to come from the specific dates that we mention on the paper. If you don't have those specific do nows, you get a 0!"
What in the hell does this have to do with life? Let alone math? When will I do 'this?'
I have most of the do nows mentioned, but that doesn't matter whether I have them or not. I'm questioning the legitimacy of this process.
11-05-2013, 08:18 PM,
I've probably used my own blood to draw (or paint) too sometimes. Once I made eyeliners with my own blood... Big Grin
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
12-15-2013, 02:43 AM,
I completely forgot about this drawing I made.

[Image: b99n.jpg]

It's been on this computer for quite some time now. Unedited version. This was done around early 2013 for my graphic design class. Scanned from their scanners (and I retained it when I put all my classwork into my usb in September). I don't know where the physical artwork is. I haven't seen it since around the day I drew it.

Drawn with pastels.
04-08-2014, 01:31 PM,
Here's a random mushroom I drew last year sometime.

[Image: 438eXbL.png]
Smoke durries, eat curries.
04-08-2014, 05:04 PM,
(04-08-2014, 01:31 PM)Wiztard Wrote: Here's a random mushroom I drew last year sometime.

[Image: 438eXbL.png]

Very nice Wink
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
04-08-2014, 09:21 PM,
I like that pastel thing and that mushroom.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
04-11-2014, 10:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 11:14 PM by Wiztard.)
Here's an album of some random drawings from my sketch book.
http://imgur.com/a/TbqOZ#0
Smoke durries, eat curries.
04-12-2014, 05:41 PM,
(04-11-2014, 10:33 PM)Wiztard Wrote: Here's an album of some random drawings from my sketch book.
http://imgur.com/a/TbqOZ#0

You like mushrooms a lot? Big Grin
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back