Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mine project
07-21-2013, 08:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2013, 12:16 AM by tribalwars.)
mine project
What I am doing cause the people arent waking up,

is the only choice you have left which is to move away. You should think about mountain areas.

Why mountain areas? I think on the Alps , Noors Fjorden, Scottish highlands. My first reason is that you can hide well in the mountians. Reason two is that you have a good view. You can see which people are coming on the mountian. Easy if your looking for people or you want to pick people up. Because you dont leave the matrix. The thirth reason is your alone. I love mountains that is maybe a reason.

But how can you survive in the mountains. It is important that you dont live too high in the mountains. You can take the treeline as a border. Because above the treeline it is cold and it snows from time to time. You should try to survive with more people as you will have a bigger chance of survival.

How do you get food you ask me? That is not difficult. You survive with a lot of people. You can take a lot of seeds if you are going far away. You grow your own food in the mountains. The height is not a problem as you can grow your food in a glass house. How will you get your meat you ask your me? You can hunt and you can livestock keeping.

You can make your own system. There wont be money in your system. But how would you pay for your stuff or food do you ask me?
Easy you can make you own exchange items. But you can only buy food with the exchange items. There is not a country debt. You dont pay rent for your house. Or you can trade stuff for other stuff or food. Or you pay with time. You work 30 minutes in a farm in return you can pay your vegetabels or milk or fruit. Or you work in a bakery and get your bread for a few days. I find the last method the best method.

I would like to work on my project with other people.

Send me a message if you are interested in my project.
07-21-2013, 09:58 PM,
RE: mine project
I think mountainous areas bring more disadvantages than actual advantages. Being able to grow your own crops is probably one of your main priorities, doing that on a hilly area is certainly more difficult.
07-24-2013, 05:10 AM,
Ik heb het voor je vertaald maar kon alsnog niet alles begrijpen!
Kopieer deze tekst en edit hem in je topic in plaats van de jouwne!
Je website doet het voor mij niet trouwens!
Veel succes met engels leren trouwens en het is een goeie tekst!

What I am doing cause the people arent waking up,

is the only choice you have left which is to move away. You should think about mountain areas.

Why mountain areas? I think on the Alps , Noors Fjorden, Scottish highlands. My first reason is that you can hide well in the mountians. Reason two is that you have a good view. You can see which people are coming on the mountian. Easy if your looking for people or you want to pick people up. Because you dont leave the matrix. The thirth reason is your alone. I love mountains that is maybe a reason.

But how can you survive in the mountains. It is important that you dont live too high in the mountains. You can take the treeline as a border. Because above the treeline it is cold and it snows from time to time. You should try to survive with more people as you will have a bigger chance of survival.

How do you get food you ask me? That is not difficult. You survive with a lot of people. You can take a lot of seeds if you are going far away. You grow your own food in the mountains. The height is not a problem as you can grow your food in a glass house. How will you get your meat you ask your me? You can hunt and you can livestock keeping.

You can make your own system. There wont be money in your system. But how would you pay for your stuff or food do you ask me?
Easy you can make you own exchange items. But you can only buy food with the exchange items. There is not a country debt. You dont pay rent for your house. Or you can trade stuff for other stuff or food. Or you pay with time. You work 30 minutes in a farm in return you can pay your vegetabels or milk or fruit. Or you work in a bakery and get your bread for a few days. I find the last method the best method.

I would like to work on my project with other people.

Send me a message if you are interested in my project.

http://www.thetruthstory112.com (dutch site)
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-25-2013, 08:55 PM,
I always have mountains in my head too when I think about moving out to live free.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-28-2013, 12:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2013, 12:50 AM by tribalwars.)
(07-24-2013, 04:41 AM)Ꝩend Wrote: You can build earthships in the mountains.

http://earthship.com/

Once it's built, you have everything you need; free food, water, (and power.

I also want to point out that all mountain sides do not look like this. People can live in the mountains. Smile
[Image: FLurEhQ.jpg]
I have one problem. I can built that in mine one. But it is a nice idea. We can make town's with this type house. You have not a problem about money. You have not money need in this systeem.
08-28-2013, 02:23 AM,
I will flight about one a two year. I will flight for the world war 3 and for the the chaos before NWO. And as the rifd chip is coming than flight a immediately.
12-04-2013, 02:17 AM,
I am lost my website. I don't no the name of my site. Can someone tell me about the name. I have a plan for a englisch site about the same stuff.
12-04-2013, 02:41 AM,
(12-04-2013, 02:17 AM)tribalwars Wrote: I am lost my website. I don't no the name of my site. Can someone tell me about the name. I have a plan for a englisch site about the same stuff.

http://www.thetruthstory112.com/ ?
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
12-04-2013, 07:07 AM,
(12-04-2013, 02:41 AM)Jerome Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 02:17 AM)tribalwars Wrote: I am lost my website. I don't no the name of my site. Can someone tell me about the name. I have a plan for a englisch site about the same stuff.

http://www.thetruthstory112.com/ ?

I mean the earth ship site ? I can't open the site. I think I delete it.
12-04-2013, 10:45 AM,
I'm surrounded by mountains but I live in a desert and summer would be impossible without air conditioning.