Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misused words & the law
11-10-2013, 06:28 AM,
Misused words & the law
(Wasnt sure whether to put this in conspiracy or not so move it if you wish)

So this subject interests me. I find that there are words that have either had the meanings changed or people have been brainwashed into thinking mean something different for the gain of the "illuminati"

A couple of examples:

Person - Gatis mentions this in a couple of videos but ill explain very basically here. People think when you call someone a person its referring to them as a human being, but you're actually referring to them as a corporation owned by the government. This "person" Is created when your parents sign your birth certificate and they are basically tricking you into thinking that you have to essentially work for the government by giving this "person" the same name as you.

Understand - This one is weird. When somebody is asked in court, or by an authority if they understand what's being said, they actually mean "do you stand under my authority"

It would be good to hear if anyone else has any others - And they don't have to be legal terms. Just any words that have had their meanings changed for not so good purposes.
11-10-2013, 07:22 AM,
RE: Misused words & the law
woah that stand under one is crazy :o

Loneliness - implies sad and in need of company, means independent (can mean self sufficient)
Know your enemy, dont believe lies
11-10-2013, 07:56 AM,
Hmh the under stand one is weird. I don't know another word to say that you ''understand'' something. Maybe one can say ''do you know what i'm talking about'' but then again that takes a lot of time..
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
11-10-2013, 08:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013, 08:05 AM by Dave.)
(11-10-2013, 07:56 AM)Jerome Wrote: Hmh the under stand one is weird. I don't know another word to say that you ''understand'' something. Maybe one can say ''do you know what i'm talking about'' but then again that takes a lot of time..

Hmm I did only mean in legal terms, it's a way that they trick people. But in normal conversation it's obviously fine to use it. "Comprehend" is just as much effort as "understand" if you want to use something else.
11-11-2013, 04:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 04:03 AM by Sv3rige.)
I heard about understand around the same time as person but still use understand and sometimes comprehend like you mentioned. Also in the UK if a police officer asks you "do you understand?" and you say "yes" you give them some kind of allowance but I forgot what exactly. Also meaning that you stand under them.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
11-16-2013, 02:38 AM,

interesting video about the meaning of words.
11-16-2013, 02:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013, 08:00 PM by Sv3rige.)
I've actually been watching this guy's videos! They're very insightful, i've been looking further into the UK system as well as this. Im actually getting quite passionate about it, so I might start making videos in the near future relating to this subject. Smile

Id also highly recommend watching this video

11-16-2013, 08:02 PM,
(11-16-2013, 02:38 AM)Ampeva Wrote:

interesting video about the meaning of words.

Germany is also a corporation. It works pretty much the same way except that you can lose your person more easily, in England too but then you're a target.
I usually use this as proof for all the disinfo guys because they never talk about this although it's not even that hard to find out, especially if you've been supposedly researching this for decades.

47:30
"You're actually asking to be a citizen. You don't want civil rights, you want your natural rights."
That's what I keep saying but it's all controlled.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
11-16-2013, 08:58 PM,
He's rocking that New York Yankees hat proudly... while talking about... you guys know where I'm going with this...
11-18-2013, 11:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2013, 12:00 PM by Bonjour Tristesse.)
Look up Taj Tarik Bey and the Moor movement, it has a lot to do with how U.S law is bullshit and that the U.S is a corporation. I'll put up a vid if I can find it later. But to say the least, you can claim moorish nationality, and be abstained from ALL U.S law. That means you can stop paying taxes and shit like that. It all goes to show that this is all a manufactured system.