Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia's Anti-Gay Crackdown
07-26-2013, 02:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013, 02:21 AM by Kris.)
Rainbow  Russia's Anti-Gay Crackdown
Read the whole article here: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/22/opinio...dQA9A&_r=0

"On July 3, Mr. Putin signed a law banning the adoption of Russian-born children not only to gay couples but also to any couple or single parent living in any country where marriage equality exists in any form.

A few days earlier, just six months before Russia hosts the 2014 Winter Games, Mr. Putin signed a law allowing police officers to arrest tourists and foreign nationals they suspect of being homosexual, lesbian or “pro-gay” and detain them for up to 14 days. Contrary to what the International Olympic Committee says, the law could mean that any Olympic athlete, trainer, reporter, family member or fan who is gay — or suspected of being gay, or just accused of being gay — can go to jail.

Why is Mr. Putin so determined to criminalize homosexuality? He has defended his actions by saying that the Russian birthrate is diminishing and that Russian families as a whole are in danger of decline. That may be. But if that is truly his concern, he should be embracing gay and lesbian couples who, in my world, are breeding like proverbial bunnies. These days I rarely meet a gay couple who aren’t raising children."
07-26-2013, 02:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013, 02:29 AM by Jerome.)
RE: Russia's Anti-Gay Crackdown
He's probably scared of how insecure people start to think they are gay, while they are in fact, hetero.
I'm sure there are a lot of real ''gays'' but the problem is that when they are together they form some sort of scene. We have seen what happens with scenes, people join it but have no idea what's it about. E.G: ''the scene scene'' People tell themselves they join it for the music but in reality they just join it to have some sort of friendship with people, they change their hair and change their person just to fit in. It's the same with the gay scene, people change their sexuality just to fit in and have friends. At the same time it's a problem because it's about love and some people just don't think they understand it.

Poetin is probably afraid of what will happen to the people in Russia once this gay scene explodes, he knows that people will be brainwashed because of it, and it's also another step to letting the american capitalist inside.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
07-26-2013, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013, 05:14 AM by Jacque.)
This might be the first time ever I agree with something a president announces.
And this is good news, seeing as its probably done to make western people think how "cruel" even the Russians are.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-26-2013, 02:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013, 02:44 PM by Dawning.)
[Image: rdnq.jpg]
Jacque I can't see how you can possibly agree with this happening to a human being for wanting himself, his friends & family to be free to love any gender he wants to.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
07-26-2013, 08:37 PM,
You just made up that I agree with a gay being punched in the face.

The universe exists out of + and - things, everywhere.
These things look for eachother, everywhere.
I feel bad for gay people because if they were straight they would have better sex.
People get tricked into being gay, I debunked the documentary I watched about Homosexuality in the Animal kingdom.
The animals in there, dont realize they are fucking a male animal, they just grab whoever from behind.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-26-2013, 08:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013, 08:49 PM by Sv3rige.)
(07-26-2013, 08:37 PM)Jacque Wrote: You just made up that I agree with a gay being punched in the face.

I feel bad for gay people because if they were straight they would have better sex.
People get tricked into being gay, I debunked the documentary I watched about Homosexuality in the Animal kingdom.
The animals in there, dont realize they are fucking a male animal, they just grab whoever from behind.

What if you were gay? Would you like being discriminated? This is exactly the way asleep people are not able to think.

Have you ever had sex with a man? Because if not I don't see how you could possibly be able to judge that.

So how does this tricking work?

That's very unlikely. Many animals can even smell from far away if it's a male or female and most of them aren't blind so where's your reasoning?

Did Jacque make any videos about homosexuality?
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-26-2013, 09:03 PM,
(07-26-2013, 08:47 PM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 08:37 PM)Jacque Wrote: You just made up that I agree with a gay being punched in the face.

What if you were gay? Would you like being discriminated? This is exactly the way asleep people are not able to think.

Have you ever had sex with a man? Because if not I don't see how you could possibly be able to judge that.

That's very unlikely. Many animals can even smell from far away if it's a male or female and most of them aren't blind so where's your reasoning?

People who are gay are the ones asleep I believe, they are the ones not able to think, because they dont consider anything you tell them.
Do you have any idea how stubborn gay people are?
I took classes with a gay guy when I was still in school, you couldnt explain him anything, you cant convince a believer of anything.
I met a gay guy on ventrilo aswell, same exact thing.

How am I able to judge that? A man has a asshole, a woman a pussy and a asshole.

How does the tricking work? Promote it in TV shows millions watch, music videos millions watch, make celebrities gay, design male clothes with female attributes in them.

Maybe when these animals become horney, they get this sort of rage infront of their eyes where they arent able to see the difference anymore.
I used to have a cat who when she was horney was fucking my bench and anything that was sticking out.
If its normal in their culture, theyll do it.
07-26-2013, 09:08 PM,
(07-26-2013, 09:03 PM)Jacque Wrote:

People who are gay are the ones asleep I believe, they are the ones not able to think, because they dont consider anything you tell them.
I took classes with a gay guy when I was still in school, you couldnt explain him anything, you cant convince a believer of anything.

How am I able to judge that? A man has a asshole, a woman a pussy and a asshole.

How does the tricking work? Promote it in TV shows millions watch, music videos millions watch, make celebrities gay, design male clothes with female attributes in them.

Maybe when these animals become horney, they get this sort of rage infront of their eyes where they arent able to see the difference anymore.
I used to have a cat who when she was horney was fucking my bench and anything that was sticking out.

I doubt you really met a gay human being, because they are just like us, it's not like you can see that they are gay. When they cloth themselves in weird stuff that's just a insecurity problem because they want to be a part of something, but the real gay people are just like any other man.

I understand what you mean with tricking people into being gay, but that's what i explained earlier, those aren't the real gays.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
07-26-2013, 09:12 PM,
(07-26-2013, 09:08 PM)Jerome Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 09:03 PM)Jacque Wrote:

I doubt you really met a gay human being, because they are just like us, it's not like you can see that they are gay. When they cloth themselves in weird stuff that's just a insecurity problem because they want to be a part of something, but the real gay people are just like any other man.

I understand what you mean with tricking people into being gay, but that's what i explained earlier, those aren't the real gays.

So now there are different layers of gay people? I never met the ones your talking about.
07-26-2013, 10:08 PM,
(07-26-2013, 09:45 PM)Ꝩend Wrote: Jacque is the one being tricked by propaganda Rolleyes consider how homosexuality is natural in every sense of the word, and then consider how it's being portrayed in the media as some fake "lifestyle" club/society (notice how they say heterosexuals have lives, but homosexuals have lifestyles...!) They want you to think it's fake, or that it's some special thing that shapes your entire life, which in return supports the idea that it's fake (and it can be.) That's two sides who can fight a fake battle with eachother. Good job, conspirators.

You are being tricked into thinking that homosexuality itself is unnatural, a problem, etc. or that's it's different, unique, life changing, etc. It's a very effective distraction.

This whole thing is also a very American project considering there are two opposing sides, with nothing in between or beyond. This is of course not representative of real sexuality.

In the end, I have the courage to admit that everything I said is basicly my ego who is disgusted from gay people.

In the end, I know the undeniable truth is beings reflect to their culture, so if its normal to be homosexual in a culture, beings will just become it.

/topic