Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia's Anti-Gay Crackdown
07-26-2013, 10:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013, 10:34 PM by Sv3rige.)
RE: Russia's Anti-Gay Crackdown
(07-26-2013, 09:03 PM)Jacque Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 08:47 PM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 08:37 PM)Jacque Wrote: You just made up that I agree with a gay being punched in the face.

The universe exists out of + and - things, everywhere.
These things look for eachother, everywhere.
I feel bad for gay people because if they were straight they would have better sex.
People get tricked into being gay, I debunked the documentary I watched about Homosexuality in the Animal kingdom.
The animals in there, dont realize they are fucking a male animal, they just grab whoever from behind.

What if you were gay? Would you like being discriminated? This is exactly the way asleep people are not able to think.

Have you ever had sex with a man? Because if not I don't see how you could possibly be able to judge that.

So how does this tricking work?

That's very unlikely. Many animals can even smell from far away if it's a male or female and most of them aren't blind so where's your reasoning?

People who are gay are the ones asleep I believe, they are the ones not able to think, because they dont consider anything you tell them.
Do you have any idea how stubborn gay people are?
I took classes with a gay guy when I was still in school, you couldnt explain him anything, you cant convince a believer of anything.
I met a gay guy on ventrilo aswell, same exact thing.

How am I able to judge that? A man has a asshole, a woman a pussy and a asshole.

How does the tricking work? Promote it in TV shows millions watch, music videos millions watch, make celebrities gay, design male clothes with female attributes in them.

Maybe when these animals become horney, they get this sort of rage infront of their eyes where they arent able to see the difference anymore.
I used to have a cat who when she was horney was fucking my bench and anything that was sticking out.
If its normal in their culture, theyll do it.

Homosexuality is physical attraction, I don't see how it's related to being asleep. What are you talking about? Give some examples and reasoning when you say things.

What does it have to do with being gay? Are most people any different? Answer those questions please.

So that's 2.

That's not the only kind of sex that exists. You don't get the point. Have you had anal sex with a man?

And this makes people attracted to men? That only tells me that you don't know any gay people and don't understand what it means to be gay.

Except that they don't look rageful in the videos. This can absolutely happen, even with humans when you get horny and are not able to control your body.

(07-26-2013, 10:08 PM)Jacque Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 09:45 PM)Ꝩend Wrote: Jacque is the one being tricked by propaganda Rolleyes consider how homosexuality is natural in every sense of the word, and then consider how it's being portrayed in the media as some fake "lifestyle" club/society (notice how they say heterosexuals have lives, but homosexuals have lifestyles...!) They want you to think it's fake, or that it's some special thing that shapes your entire life, which in return supports the idea that it's fake (and it can be.) That's two sides who can fight a fake battle with eachother. Good job, conspirators.

You are being tricked into thinking that homosexuality itself is unnatural, a problem, etc. or that's it's different, unique, life changing, etc. It's a very effective distraction.

This whole thing is also a very American project considering there are two opposing sides, with nothing in between or beyond. This is of course not representative of real sexuality.

In the end, I have the courage to admit that everything I said is basicly my ego who is disgusted from gay people.

In the end, I know the undeniable truth is beings reflect to their culture, so if its normal to be homosexual in a culture, beings will just become it.

/topic

It's good to say it but I doubt it's any surprise to any people here. You're clearly talking from a place of ignorance and blind hatred. You've been braiwnashed.
Also you didn't answer about Jacque.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-26-2013, 11:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2013, 12:01 AM by Dawning.)
(07-26-2013, 08:37 PM)Jacque Wrote: You just made up that I agree with a gay being punched in the face.

You said you agreed with Putin's stance, well due to this there has been much violence in Russia against not only homosexuals but anyone said to be spreading "homosexual propoganda".

I see what you're saying but the whole "gay culture" thing is very fake; gay people I know irl, unless they're brainwashed into thinking they have to act a certain way (common ones are act feminine, listen to things like Lady Gaga) they're just like you or me.

I know a guy who's a black metal fan and he's gay this would surprise some they wouldn't expect a guy with a beard & "stereotypical black metal look" because lots of humans stereotype this is a very bad thing.
It means nothing to me; I'm not concerned with having a relationship with him so I'm not concerned with his orientation. I believe all should view it this way.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
07-28-2013, 09:52 AM,
This is the Russian version (gay pogrom?) to keep the people focused away from the fact that their lives, slowly but surely, continue to decline in quality. It is used similarly in Amaerica, where the trend is in the opposite direction. But make no mistake, this is a "cover" issue to distract the GP.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".
08-28-2013, 07:51 AM,
Doesn't matter if they criminalize homosexuality in the east or glorify it in the west it creates moar of us. I mean them Big Grin
08-28-2013, 05:44 PM,
I am gay myself and i am fully aware that gay parades and gay media entertainment are much likely to destroy yourself. I'm not saying that i hate myself but i can see why it's wrong having gay parades. It's a big waste of money otherwise. Plus, it will make other people find stupid reasons to hate gays even more. I do hope this "gay scene" is about to die off in the future and no one would give a shit about it...

Speaking of that, what about the vigilante group called "Occupy Pedophilia", the group that they lure gay teens to torture, pour piss on them, etc.?
we slip through mansions with fences full-grown.
we slip through streetlights in crooked rows.
I saw the sky split in two: one half jealous and one half cruel.

Camouflage, Camouflage by The Blood Brothers
08-29-2013, 10:24 PM,
(08-28-2013, 05:44 PM)PhillipStounn Wrote: I am gay myself and i am fully aware that gay parades and gay media entertainment are much likely to destroy yourself. I'm not saying that i hate myself but i can see why it's wrong having gay parades. It's a big waste of money otherwise. Plus, it will make other people find stupid reasons to hate gays even more. I do hope this "gay scene" is about to die off in the future and no one would give a shit about it...

Speaking of that, what about the vigilante group called "Occupy Pedophilia", the group that they lure gay teens to torture, pour piss on them, etc.?

The Russians? I just heard about them too 1 or 2 days ago. I can't imagine how the Russians in Latvia would have reacted to somebody who is gay. If you look or act different then you're a target. That's based on my experience.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
08-30-2013, 12:14 AM,
(08-29-2013, 10:24 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: The Russians? I just heard about them too 1 or 2 days ago. I can't imagine how the Russians in Latvia would have reacted to somebody who is gay. If you look or act different then you're a target. That's based on my experience.

I believe that's with every similar group like that. Not only Russians but humans who hate on gays in general.
08-30-2013, 07:17 AM,
Absolutely, people are too scared to accept decent people for what they are.
we slip through mansions with fences full-grown.
we slip through streetlights in crooked rows.
I saw the sky split in two: one half jealous and one half cruel.

Camouflage, Camouflage by The Blood Brothers