Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivial/random questions.
12-12-2013, 06:36 PM,
RE: Trivial/random questions.
Talking about cutting...

I remember when I was 12, back in 2008, my friend had brought with a razor for some reason, and he and I got the genius idea of cutting ourselves. Because, "thats what all those emos do lplololololo." I did wrong at first, so he showed me how to do it properly, and of course I was stupid enough to do it. I managed to cut a 5-6cm wide and around 5-7mm tall wound on my hand and blood just flooded out. Lucky, I had a hoodie on and was able to cover it up and keep pressure on it. And after that, I got a big scar, which I still have today.
12-13-2013, 02:13 AM,
I still don't understand why you would slice your own body open XD
12-14-2013, 06:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2013, 07:00 PM by Sv3rige.)
(12-12-2013, 06:36 PM)Fredrik Wrote: Talking about cutting...

I remember when I was 12, back in 2008, my friend had brought with a razor for some reason, and he and I got the genius idea of cutting ourselves. Because, "thats what all those emos do lplololololo." I did wrong at first, so he showed me how to do it properly, and of course I was stupid enough to do it. I managed to cut a 5-6cm wide and around 5-7mm tall wound on my hand and blood just flooded out. Lucky, I had a hoodie on and was able to cover it up and keep pressure on it. And after that, I got a big scar, which I still have today.

Ohooo
That's pretty nuts. Mind control.
I dyed my hair black but that's it.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back