Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marijuana
11-14-2013, 02:04 AM,
Marijuana
What's your thoughts on Marijuana?
11-14-2013, 02:27 AM,
RE: Marijuana
Well to me, it's in the same category as taking an anti-depressant. It's simply not good for you, even if vaporized and no harm is being done to your body through the smoke, it still alters your mind in some shape or form. As for the debate on genetically altered substances in marijuana, of course this is possible. How do you think the amount of THC in today's marijuana has changed dramatically from how it was in the 70's-80's? You could genetically alter the substance yourself easily without being a professional, but by simply letting a female version of the plant get pollen from another strain's male plant, and boom - there you have a different strain and genetics completely.
11-14-2013, 02:32 AM,
You take it, don't you?
11-14-2013, 02:37 AM,
(11-14-2013, 02:32 AM)Little Funny Boy Wrote: You take it, don't you?
who me? rarely, but when I do, it makes me think harder and I understand things easier Smile
11-14-2013, 02:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2013, 02:49 AM by Togusa.)
There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called high school. 2nd and 3rd year, I ended up experimenting with the stuff. I've also had two pot brownies before. Both times, all I really did was just sit down in my room giggling hysterically whilst gorging myself on Chinese food and watching reruns of Scooby-Doo. During my summer of 2012, I was smoking it constantly because I just wanted to get my mind off of what was going on (read my post in the Depression thread if you want to have more of an idea). In hindsight, that was a REALLY bad idea because instead of calming me down like I thought it would, it ended up making me paranoid and just flat-out irrational. If I wasn't paranoid about something, I was just crying while listening to some REALLY depressing music (I think I listened to DSBM during that time). If I wasn't crying, I was just coming up with stupid schemes to try and win back my ex-girlfriend (I still have the notepad, and I'm wondering how the fuck I thought a plunger and cayenne pepper sauce would help me in the slightest with that endeavour).

My opinions in general? It's one of the "lesser" drugs on the scale. It all depends on your mood. If you're in a good mood or you're in a relaxed state in general, you'll just do nothing but eat junk food and laugh hysterically at old TV shows (well that's what I did). If you're going through some tough shit, don't bother. It'll REALLY fuck with your mind. Would I recommend anyone do it? Nope. Too damn expensive for four hours' worth of giggling and hunger pangs. Spend that time doing something worthwhile like painting, watching a film by Abbas Kiarostami, contemplating the meaning of the universe, or even working up the nerve to even talk to that girl you like.
11-14-2013, 03:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2013, 03:23 AM by Illuzionistati.)
(11-14-2013, 02:48 AM)Togusa Wrote: There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called high school. 2nd and 3rd year, I ended up experimenting with the stuff. I've also had two pot brownies before. Both times, all I really did was just sit down in my room giggling hysterically whilst gorging myself on Chinese food and watching reruns of Scooby-Doo. During my summer of 2012, I was smoking it constantly because I just wanted to get my mind off of what was going on (read my post in the Depression thread if you want to have more of an idea). In hindsight, that was a REALLY bad idea because instead of calming me down like I thought it would, it ended up making me paranoid and just flat-out irrational. If I wasn't paranoid about something, I was just crying while listening to some REALLY depressing music (I think I listened to DSBM during that time). If I wasn't crying, I was just coming up with stupid schemes to try and win back my ex-girlfriend (I still have the notepad, and I'm wondering how the fuck I thought a plunger and cayenne pepper sauce would help me in the slightest with that endeavour).

My opinions in general? It's one of the "lesser" drugs on the scale. It all depends on your mood. If you're in a good mood or you're in a relaxed state in general, you'll just do nothing but eat junk food and laugh hysterically at old TV shows (well that's what I did). If you're going through some tough shit, don't bother. It'll REALLY fuck with your mind. Would I recommend anyone do it? Nope. Too damn expensive for four hours' worth of giggling and hunger pangs. Spend that time doing something worthwhile like painting, watching a film by Abbas Kiarostami, contemplating the meaning of the universe, or even working up the nerve to even talk to that girl you like.
It's nothing wrong with trying this natural substance imo, because we all need to escape sometimes from this crazy world and just think for a while. It doesen't really affect you much physically (besides the loungs) but it strengthens your emotions, it matters what moode your in absolutely.
I see very often conspiracy pages on facebook supports weed and it makes me wonder if im browsing this forum just because i've smoked weed and permanent paranoid (without the paranoid feeling)
some say that it's an eye-opener and that's why it's illegal
11-14-2013, 03:41 AM,
Mhm. Interesting how drugs and 432hz resonate.
11-14-2013, 03:45 AM,
Marijuana itself is a depressant. Smoking too much of it frequently will cause you to require a higher dose of it (higher tolerance's) not to mention that if you don't smoke, some people are more sensitive and crave it more than others, and some won't notice a thing.

Think of how many people using marijuana there are now compared to just a couple years ago - there's a blank spot in my head for why that is. It became too popular too quickly for me to not question why
11-14-2013, 03:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2013, 03:59 AM by Gray Morning.)
(11-14-2013, 03:20 AM)Illuzionistati Wrote: It's nothing wrong with trying this natural substance imo, because we all need to escape sometimes from this crazy world and just think for a while. It doesen't really affect you much physically (besides the loungs) but it strengthens your emotions, it matters what moode your in absolutely.
I see very often conspiracy pages on facebook supports weed and it makes me wonder if im browsing this forum just because i've smoked weed and permanent paranoid (without the paranoid feeling)

Those conspiracy pages also support Ron Paul, not good. Those pages are for the 0,9%. The Illuminati want people to use drugs. Gatis has explained this well in his videos.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
11-14-2013, 04:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2013, 04:11 AM by Illuzionistati.)
(11-14-2013, 03:56 AM)Gray Morning Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 03:20 AM)Illuzionistati Wrote: It's nothing wrong with trying this natural substance imo, because we all need to escape sometimes from this crazy world and just think for a while. It doesen't really affect you much physically (besides the loungs) but it strengthens your emotions, it matters what moode your in absolutely.

Those conspiracy pages also support Ron Paul, not good. Those pages are for the 0,9%. The Illuminati want people to use drugs. Gatis has explained this well in his videos.
I would like to know where you get this information about the global elite from thanks.

(11-14-2013, 04:05 AM)Illuzionistati Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 03:56 AM)Gray Morning Wrote:

I would like to know where you get this information about the global elite from thanks.
do you mean because its illegal and want you to get caugh?