Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acting And Lying
11-27-2013, 06:10 AM,
Acting And Lying
I have been acting pretty much my whole life, acted around my buddies and family.
I don't know how much I still act but I'm trying to stop.

I got some kind of sleeping pills since 2010, I'm supposed to take them but I stopped taking them at some point. My mother believes that I take them and sometimes asks if I take them and I say yes. I'm not sure if I should tell the truth. However lying feels bad.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
11-27-2013, 06:47 AM,
RE: Acting And Lying
My belief is that telling the truth is always better in the long run, even though its hard at times.
11-27-2013, 01:12 PM,
I have done the same thing, it is hard to stop because everyone around you also acts and lies, so you have to do it as well to fit into the cultural interactions with 'people' around you.
Lots of people won't recognize that you tell the truth all the time also, regardless of what you say, they will just want to believe their own preconceived notions of what your intent is.
Lying is a lot like 'small talk' or avoiding real interactions and exchanges of where you're at. The only people I don't lie to are the only people I can really relate to, so it must be better to be upfront. Hard to achieve, but well worth.
I do think that only you really know what you have to do, if somebody disagrees with that, you explain it to them and they still will not try to understand your point of view then they aren't worth the time.
I still act constantly, I even do it in my spare time, so take what you will.
Smoke durries, eat curries.
11-27-2013, 08:51 PM,
When I was younger I always lied about my age on the internet because I didn't like talking to someone that knew I was 12 because I wouldn't be taken seriously.
12-04-2013, 06:53 AM,
Yea... I know I have to tell the truth, I have to push myself.
Iconoclast - Silence
12-04-2013, 07:23 AM,
The truth is hard to believe. But is required for the humanity. The future is your own choice negative or positive.
12-07-2013, 08:58 AM,
I don't lie very much... I'm bad at it... I feel uncomfortable when I do and I show it on my face.. I try not to act very much either... but it does make people feel much more comfortable. Sometimes you have to ease in because a lot of people cannot handle their real self let alone someone else being themselves.

(I hope that made sense.)
12-07-2013, 09:17 AM,
That made sense to me.

Nowadays people just get offended by the things I say, though I don't mean to offend them... That's their problem I guess.
Iconoclast - Silence
03-10-2014, 01:19 AM,
after discovering gatis videos I started to tell my emotions to my friends, if I felt something then I would tell, weird thing is that they started to make fun of me for being open, which made me think that this was the reason we arent open about things
03-10-2014, 08:45 AM,
(03-10-2014, 01:19 AM)victim Wrote: after discovering gatis videos I started to tell my emotions to my friends, if I felt something then I would tell, weird thing is that they started to make fun of me for being open, which made me think that this was the reason we arent open about things

Nice man, you should share with them what you found out, else it wont make sense to them if you just share your emotions out of nowhere.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."