Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tsai Ming-Liang & Lee Kang-Sheng Filmography + Downloads
08-21-2013, 06:40 PM,
RE: Tsai Ming-Liang & Lee Kang-Sheng Filmography + Downloads
(08-21-2013, 07:47 AM)Dave Wrote: Just finished watching the river. Although I could see it coming, the scene (won't spoil it) towards the end was still quite unsettling. I'm slowly starting to appreciate these films for what they are now, and understand how bad "hollywood" films are, so thanks.

I have to say my favorite of them so far is rebels of the neon god Smile

Awesome. I was going to put a display picture of it on my YouTube channel a year ago but then decided for the one I have now. Many of us have gone through this state Wink Let us know how it goes.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
08-21-2013, 09:25 PM,
(08-21-2013, 07:53 AM)Jerome Wrote: Rebels is really good, I watched it over a year ago. I still remember how perfect it was, perfectly resembles the hate of today.

What about the other films jerome Tongue
08-22-2013, 03:40 AM,
(07-21-2013, 07:17 AM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(07-21-2013, 06:18 AM)Ampeva Wrote: The downloadlink of The Wayward Cloud is not working for me. I only get a .srt file when i click the download. As far as i know that is only a subtitle file.

Thanks. Fixed it.

I now know why The Wayward Cloud had no subs when i tried to watch it:
that first link you had here first is one of the only correct subtitle file for the movie;
When i was on vacation and tried to download other ones none of them worked so I have uploaded it for others who want to watch it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u4bubt...dvdrip.srt
08-22-2013, 04:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013, 04:30 AM by Sv3rige.)
(08-22-2013, 03:40 AM)Ampeva Wrote:
(07-21-2013, 07:17 AM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(07-21-2013, 06:18 AM)Ampeva Wrote: The downloadlink of The Wayward Cloud is not working for me. I only get a .srt file when i click the download. As far as i know that is only a subtitle file.

Thanks. Fixed it.

I now know why The Wayward Cloud had no subs when i tried to watch it:
that first link you had here first is one of the only correct subtitle file for the movie;
When i was on vacation and tried to download other ones none of them worked so I have uploaded it for others who want to watch it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u4bubt...dvdrip.srt

It's still there. I never removed it and your mediafire file was blocked anyway.
I talk about that in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEp-F9OfZ1Y
08-25-2013, 08:58 PM,
Jiao You (2013) (Stray Dogs)
Release date: September 2013

[Image: THhjUMy.jpg]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3123172/
08-26-2013, 04:24 AM,
Should be amazing.

I added Looking for Tsai (2002) to the list. It's not his own film but made by 2 Swedish film students who met Tsai & Lee and filmed them for a couple of days.
09-30-2013, 12:52 PM,
spoiler:

I watched The Hole the other day, I thought I already seen it because its the translation of Le Trou which is another recommended film, but it was a different one, I liked the film.
What stood out for me was that they both had a depressing issue on their floors, something they had nothing to do with, a hole in the ground and a floor full of water. In the end it looked like they knew this and came together.

I just finished watching Rebels, this was a really good one.
I found most characters quite interesting to observe, especially the hating kid.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
10-01-2013, 01:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013, 01:31 AM by Ampeva.)
Nice view, I can completely relate with what you say, but did you watch the hole before rebels or Tongue?
10-01-2013, 11:38 AM,
Yes, watched it before rebels.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
10-02-2013, 11:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 11:17 PM by Sv3rige.)
That's great Jacque. It's best to watch Vive and The River next though because Rebels is supposed to be the first part of a trilogy although it may not seem like it.

Rebels of the Neon God is different than most of his films, the style changed with Vive L'amour. You can still feel that it's his film though.