Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tsai Ming-Liang & Lee Kang-Sheng Filmography + Downloads
03-23-2014, 04:39 PM,
RE: Tsai Ming-Liang & Lee Kang-Sheng Filmography + Downloads
is there a new link to Looking For Tsai? Please let me know! Thank you
03-23-2014, 07:34 PM,
(03-23-2014, 04:39 PM)plllay Wrote: is there a new link to Looking For Tsai? Please let me know! Thank you

I re-uploaded it. You can download now from Zippy.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
03-24-2014, 05:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2014, 06:10 AM by Edd.)
(03-22-2014, 04:42 PM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 07:41 AM)Edd Wrote: I'm trying to download The River and its taking ages, been over 5 hours so far and it's only at 16% and no sub titles? Any tips?

It's easiest to register at asiatorrents and download there if registration spots are open right now. I'm not sure. There it will always be very fast.

I registered and found the torrent just fine, but the download is just sitting at 0.00% :/ I even tried downloading "The Hole" and that too just stays at 0.00% I'm using BitLord, am I supposed to open the file using BitLord or actually save the file to my computer?

Thanks for the help so far! I really appreciate it.
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Siddhārtha Gautama
03-24-2014, 11:33 PM,
(03-24-2014, 05:45 AM)Edd Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 04:42 PM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 07:41 AM)Edd Wrote: I'm trying to download The River and its taking ages, been over 5 hours so far and it's only at 16% and no sub titles? Any tips?

It's easiest to register at asiatorrents and download there if registration spots are open right now. I'm not sure. There it will always be very fast.

I registered and found the torrent just fine, but the download is just sitting at 0.00% :/ I even tried downloading "The Hole" and that too just stays at 0.00% I'm using BitLord, am I supposed to open the file using BitLord or actually save the file to my computer?

Thanks for the help so far! I really appreciate it.

Get this one.
http://www.asiatorrents.me/index.php?pag...etails.php
When I open it in µTorrent it starts to download automatically.
Maybe you didn't confirm your e-mail or something like that. Just guessing.
03-25-2014, 07:46 AM,
They never sent me an email, and I check all my folders even spam. I also made sure I used my current email. It just won't download :/ I'm so bummed out
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Siddhārtha Gautama
03-25-2014, 04:21 PM,
(03-25-2014, 07:46 AM)Edd Wrote: They never sent me an email, and I check all my folders even spam. I also made sure I used my current email. It just won't download :/ I'm so bummed out

Forget it. I'll upload The River on Zippy and post the links on the first page where the links are.
03-26-2014, 01:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014, 01:39 AM by Edd.)
(03-25-2014, 04:21 PM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(03-25-2014, 07:46 AM)Edd Wrote: They never sent me an email, and I check all my folders even spam. I also made sure I used my current email. It just won't download :/ I'm so bummed out

Forget it. I'll upload The River on Zippy and post the links on the first page where the links are.

I truly appreciate that, thanks for all your help.

-
EDIT: Coming up with a "Volume is corrupt" for part04 and "File is corrupt" for part05. I've never had a problem with Zippy before. Wish it wasn't so difficult for me to watch his movies Sad
03-26-2014, 05:56 AM,
I'll think of something else tomorrow. It's gonna work out somehow Big Grin
03-26-2014, 01:14 PM,
Sorry you're having so much trouble!
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
03-26-2014, 05:29 PM,
Now that I look at it the file was corrupt. I'm quite sure I understand why so I will do it again differently, rar it and check if it's ok and then upload on mediafire.