Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can vaccines cause homosexuality?
01-10-2014, 01:08 PM,
Can vaccines cause homosexuality?
I went across this site,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01...92953.html , and wanted to know your opinions on the topic.

Some say people aren't born gay, whilst others say they were not straight to begin with, and were gay as soon as they became attracted to others. If a vaccine had an effect on the brain as a newborn, whilst the baby is not conscious about sexuality, then it could make sense that after growing up they become conscious with an altered sexuality to what their brain would have naturally produced. What do you guys think?
Know your enemy, dont believe lies
01-10-2014, 05:36 PM,
RE: Can vaccines cause homosexuality?
I don't believe vaccines cause homosexuality but anything is possible.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
01-10-2014, 06:34 PM,
I used to believe this more than I do now.
Maybe something like that is really done. Maybe it's the "trendy" kind of gay people where men act like girls and girls act like men but that's more likely just behavior conditioning. At this point I do believe in natural homosexuality.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
01-11-2014, 02:22 AM,
(01-10-2014, 06:34 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I used to believe this more than I do now.
Maybe something like that is really done. Maybe it's the "trendy" kind of gay people where men act like girls and girls act like men but that's more likely just behavior conditioning. At this point I do believe in natural homosexuality.

What made you change your belief?
Know your enemy, dont believe lies
02-03-2014, 10:40 PM,
If you chose to believe history then homosexuality can be traced back thousands and thousands of years, long before any vaccine could have been produced. Even if you chose not to believe the historical evidence, then how is homosexuality in nature explainable? Many, many species are known to engage in homosexual sex, as well as having same sex partners in species that only have one partner.

If it is possible for animals to be naturally homosexual there is no doubt in my mind that it is possible for humans to be as well.
02-03-2014, 11:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014, 11:33 PM by Dawning.)
I don't believe people are born gay because what if there were no other men in the world? Would you find no one attractive? I think not.
And since Lady Gaga has that "born this way" thing which we can pretty much assume is evil that adds to that belief to me.

To me viewing homosexuality as a disease is ridiculous
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
02-03-2014, 11:40 PM,
What if there were no women..?
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
02-07-2014, 03:11 AM,
(02-03-2014, 11:40 PM)Gray Morning Wrote: What if there were no women..?

Then you would find other men attractive Big Grin
02-07-2014, 03:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2016, 10:15 PM by Togusa.)
i hate it when people say that sexuality is something you're born with. you're literally born with no knowledge of anything. your brain is a blank fucking slate. if a thief were to kidnap you as a baby from your parents, you wouldn't know if the thief was your actual parent because you lack the ability to discern things. an infant can't tell apart a boy from a girl, and so on and so forth. it's like when people say music taste is something you're born with. your sexuality isn't a choice you're able to make. it's influenced by various factors that coalesce as you get older.
02-07-2014, 07:18 AM,
Spot on.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain