Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can vaccines cause homosexuality?
02-08-2014, 07:06 PM,
RE: Can vaccines cause homosexuality?
(01-11-2014, 02:22 AM)Ali Wrote:
(01-10-2014, 06:34 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I used to believe this more than I do now.
Maybe something like that is really done. Maybe it's the "trendy" kind of gay people where men act like girls and girls act like men but that's more likely just behavior conditioning. At this point I do believe in natural homosexuality.

What made you change your belief?

For one thing I don't see the point in doing it.
If animals do it it also means something. Animals reflect human beings and nature.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
02-09-2014, 02:24 AM,
RE: Can vaccines cause homosexuality?
(02-07-2014, 03:29 AM)Togusa Wrote: i hate it when people say that sexuality is something you're born with. you're literally born with no knowledge of anything. your brain is a blank fucking slate. if a thief were to kidnap you as a baby from your parents, you wouldn't know if the thief was your actual parent because you lack the ability to discern things. an infant can't tell apart a boy from a girl, and so on and so forth. it's like when people say music taste is something you're born with. your sexuality isn't a choice you're able to make. it's influenced by various factors much in the same way the music you listen to is influenced by many things (e.g. loud rap music playing next door makes you dislike rap music in general).
I completely disagree with this statement.