Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holocast Hoax
03-08-2014, 11:13 AM,
Holocast Hoax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmNTIfoWNog

What are your guys opinion on David Cole and the Holocaust being a hoax.
03-09-2014, 11:20 AM,
RE: Holocast Hoax
There is a law against holocaust denial in 16 countries.
If you deny the holocaust in these countries you go to jail.
This indicates it was a hoax, how can they make such a law if they cannot know/proof that it did happen?
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
03-09-2014, 04:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 05:43 PM by Sv3rige.)
Here in Berlin it's obviously very bad too. I only found out recently that you get fines or jail time if you talk about it.
Some guy on a train once was talking loudly about it and some people agreed with him. I never looked much into it because it doesn't interest me. What Jacque says I agree with. Also all of those Hollywood films about it. Also that video like most of its kind is blocked in Germany.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
03-09-2014, 05:01 PM,
I don't have an opinion but most people are wrong about 9/11
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
03-10-2014, 12:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 12:14 AM by Jerome.)
Pretty tired of all the conspiracy discussions. It's pretty easy to figure out that it doesn't matter what happened. We are being led on anyways by the illusion we call ''freedom'' disguised in it's cloak called democracy. We should stop discussing what happened and take our lives in our own hands.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
03-10-2014, 07:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 07:05 AM by shamoles.)
you can actually go to jail for denying the holocaust i find that hilarious its obviously a hoax and democracy doesn't exist.
03-10-2014, 01:31 PM,
Ya whether or not it happened it doesn't affect our lives now
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
03-20-2014, 05:21 AM,
Did anyone eelse get the Holohaux Day March 20 message through YouTube?
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
03-20-2014, 06:24 AM,
(03-20-2014, 05:21 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Did anyone eelse get the Holohaux Day March 20 message through YouTube?

No at least not yet, what does it say?
03-20-2014, 09:34 AM,
(03-10-2014, 12:14 AM)Jerome Wrote: Pretty tired of all the conspiracy discussions. It's pretty easy to figure out that it doesn't matter what happened. We are being led on anyways by the illusion we call ''freedom'' disguised in it's cloak called democracy. We should stop discussing what happened and take our lives in our own hands.

Very well said
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Siddhārtha Gautama