Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are humans native to earth?
03-15-2014, 07:28 PM,
Are humans native to earth?
There are so many things about us that suggest we could be from another planet. We don't like the food that's good for us, we get back pain which suggests we're from somewhere with lower gravity, we are technically advanced. Basically, we're not naturally adapted to this planet.
Maybe this is a prison planet because we're naturally a violent species and we're here to learn how to behave, I'm not too convinced by that but it's possible.

Here are some things that sparked my thoughts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...laims.html
^^ I know it's daily mail but still

Anybody else ever had these thoughts? Any more interesting things to bring up?
03-15-2014, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014, 10:05 PM by Sv3rige.)
RE: Are humans native to earth?
I like the guy. Should have subscribed to him longer ago.
It's an interesting idea but I doubt it. As far as pointing to heaven when asking for God goes I can understand how there could be some meaning behind it.

If you mean fruits and all that natural stuff food wise then it's likely because of what we get used to in the system. It's about adapting. I do very much enjoy all the fruits and vegetables.
I don't get back pain. Can you explain it deeper? I don't understand it.
We were not always tech. advanced I would guess. I assume it's more about the earth providing the things to be so advanced (if that's true).
Why are we not naturally adapted?

I believe that we are both loving and violent. We learn to behave in school and follow the leader but violence doesn't have to mean that you are misbehaved. It's just system talk.

As far as the article goes. Not all races get sunburn, it dpeends if you come from the north and have paler skin just like I do.
Some women have orgasms during birth.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
03-16-2014, 04:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2014, 04:22 AM by Martijn.)
as our bodies are very similar to other animals I don't think we are that special. I think we just want to believe so. animals without fur get sunburns too, same as when you have clothes on you don't get a sunburn. our way to adapting to climates and stuff is our brain. But it's still a possibility, it would be amazing when humans start to love each other instead of making wars, and some alien life forms were to pick us up and bring us 'home'.
03-17-2014, 06:49 PM,
You both raised good points, basically Gatis the back pain part comes from the stress that gravity puts on the body, eventually it can lead to back pain. You must have experienced back pain from standing up for too long at a concert? And I didn't really thoroughly think about sunburn did I Tongue
Why I said we're not naturally adapted is because we cant survive harsh climates without tools/shelter but maybe that is our way of adapting. Most animals don't need to worry as they naturally have the ability to survive with functions in their body.

P.S sorry about the late reply, been out and about quite a bit these last couple of days
03-17-2014, 07:27 PM,
I see. Well, I learnt a little bit about the back some time ago and it's connected to the legs/knees so I would guess it's naturally because of that just like standing on your head would make your head hurt. Maybe I just don't comprehend gravity enough to get it.

The thing is that we have the brain to do this and talk about it. As I said in my latest video Absurdity I believe that we have been given the natural gift/need to build and create our own things even as kids. It's hard to compare it to animals because many of them couldn't even do it purely physically because of arms/claws. If we didn't have these arms and everything to build houses then this argument would work better.
03-18-2014, 02:46 AM,
(03-15-2014, 10:05 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I like the guy. Should have subscribed to him longer ago.
I'm subbed to him for quite some time now. At first I watched most of his videos, which was quite interesting. But up to this point now, He is getting very, very very repetetive. So i have stopped watching his vids for like a few months now Big Grin
03-18-2014, 05:46 AM,
(03-18-2014, 02:46 AM)Ampeva Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 10:05 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I like the guy. Should have subscribed to him longer ago.
I'm subbed to him for quite some time now. At first I watched most of his videos, which was quite interesting. But up to this point now, He is getting very, very very repetetive. So i have stopped watching his vids for like a few months now Big Grin

I actually lost interest already. I get what you mean.