Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flat Earth
03-17-2014, 07:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 07:20 PM by Sv3rige.)
Flat Earth
What are your thoughts on the flat earth society and all that?
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum
Logo looks like an eye.

I don't believe it but is it true that when you fly from Japan to the US you always fly over Europe and Asia rather then straight to it? That's interesting if it's true but then I think of ww2 and it doesn't add up.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
03-17-2014, 11:38 PM,
RE: Flat Earth
It's funny because I don't know ANYTHING for sure, except for mathematics, that's the only thing I can prove myself.
An Idea I had, was to check things I "know" to confirm that it actually is correct, and write down the things I then can consider facts
03-18-2014, 12:09 AM,
I don't believe that the Earth is flat. I don't believe that very ancient humans believed that either. Maybe when some kind of brainwashing started to exist people believed it.

In school we are taught that humans used to believe that the Earth is flat and some other things like witches, I believe that is because they want people to think that humans used to be stupid though that may also be true.

If I heard correctly the whistleblower thing then I guess that's to confuse the 0,9%.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
03-18-2014, 05:44 AM,
I'm also open when it comes to this but when you're high up you can physically see the curvature of the earth so I highly doubt that it's flat. That hollow earth part interested me though, going to look into that some more.
11-04-2016, 03:34 AM,
I'll just say if anybody wants to discuss this, we can talk here.
I have no doubt that the whole globe thing is a lie now 2 years later.
11-04-2016, 06:40 AM,
I generally think earth is 100% round, not flat. case closed.
we slip through mansions with fences full-grown.
we slip through streetlights in crooked rows.
I saw the sky split in two: one half jealous and one half cruel.

Camouflage, Camouflage by The Blood Brothers
11-04-2016, 07:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2016, 07:18 AM by end.)
I don't know anything about the flat earth society, but when I see boats sticking up halfway behind the horizon. I go up high and see a slight curve to the horizon. A curved earth is the only conclusion I can draw from my experiences.

The thought of a round earth in space reminds me of how drops of water form spheres. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTy9NpSLm0I
11-04-2016, 03:41 PM,
(11-04-2016, 06:40 AM)PhillipStounn Wrote: I generally think earth is 100% round, not flat. case closed.

Do you mean that you don't even want to entertain the thought? Sounds close-minded.

(11-04-2016, 07:17 AM)end Wrote: I don't know anything about the flat earth society, but when I see boats sticking up halfway behind the horizon. I go up high and see a slight curve to the horizon. A curved earth is the only conclusion I can draw from my experiences.

The thought of a round earth in space reminds me of how drops of water form spheres. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTy9NpSLm0I

The FES is there to spread disinfo. and ridicule the whole thing.
If you would take binoculars with you, you would see the whole boat again. It's our limited perception.
Can you show any pictures of that? I've also been high and never seen one.

What's the relation? Look at how snow flakes look like. Nobody believes that earth looks like that.
11-04-2016, 06:00 PM,
(11-04-2016, 03:41 PM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 06:40 AM)PhillipStounn Wrote: I generally think earth is 100% round, not flat. case closed.

Do you mean that you don't even want to entertain the thought? Sounds close-minded.

lol classic imperialist reaponse 
how do u think if i sound like i didnt rode a plane to you?
think about it.
we slip through mansions with fences full-grown.
we slip through streetlights in crooked rows.
I saw the sky split in two: one half jealous and one half cruel.

Camouflage, Camouflage by The Blood Brothers
11-05-2016, 03:04 AM,
Huh? Explain that.
The second sentence I also don't understand.