Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flat Earth
11-08-2016, 04:46 PM,
RE: Flat Earth
(11-04-2016, 03:41 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: The FES is there to spread disinfo. and ridicule the whole thing.
If you would take binoculars with you, you would see the whole boat again. It's our limited perception.
Can you show any pictures of that? I've also been high and never seen one.

What's the relation? Look at how snow flakes look like. Nobody believes that earth looks like that.

Right. What would be an example of that?
Sounds weird. Nothing ever changed before when I used binoculars.
You mean the horizon? No I have no pictures, but then again if I did it could be excused with "the lense makes it round duh" or whatever so it feels a bit pointless. It's not very often I'm very high up so idk if I'm going to be taking any pictures any time soon.

The point is that it's not a crazy weird shape. A lot of things form that shape when you let them go. Snowflakes in contrast are more of a result of a specific process that happenes only during specific weather phenomena.
11-09-2016, 03:49 AM,
That the earth is moving upwards through space at a certain speed, that explains gravity.
Nobody who spreads the flat earth truth has ever said that, they generally don't even believe in space.

Here's a good video on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqnKmoZEuUw

I wouldnt believe that your lens would do that. Only if it was fish-eye like GoPro.

Alright but it doesn't mean that earth has to be that way, there's no real relation. A flat plane would also not be "crazy" looking.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
01-25-2017, 07:06 AM,
(11-04-2016, 03:34 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: I'll just say if anybody wants to discuss this, we can talk here.
I have no doubt that the whole globe thing is a lie now 2 years later.

If I can take a telescope and look at planets/moons, they are round. Why wouldn't Earth be round if that was the case?
01-25-2017, 09:33 PM,
Nobody is saying that it's not round.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back