Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dubstep
03-20-2014, 05:34 AM,
Dubstep
After seeing Gatis video about music I got really interested in the so called "real" dubstep, the one not based on pop music with electronic sounds added.
Through Loefah I then found the section of the actual dubstep which then inspired me to take some songs and make a mix out of it
I even added a small video of vinyl making for those who don't like the sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWKMHow1yQU
03-20-2014, 10:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014, 10:14 PM by Wiztard.)
RE: Dubstep
This was a really enjoyable mix!
I recently acquired new headphones and this sounded great on them, this type of music is what I've been looking for to test them.
You should make a mediafire link or something so we can download the files Smile
Smoke durries, eat curries.
03-21-2014, 12:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014, 12:06 AM by Gray Morning.)
Some familiar artists there.

I posted these on other thread already. Pretty sure some of these are just some "experimental electronic":

Another vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDk33Ii_MIU
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
03-21-2014, 03:52 AM,
Glad I could inspire.
I haven't seriously listened to dubstep yet.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
03-21-2014, 05:05 PM,
There's apparently a really good "real dubstep" scene in my town (I live in a small town with hardly any scenes) and it would be really good music live, with a ridiculous sound system pumping bass through your body Wink
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain