Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is going on right now?
06-29-2013, 06:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2013, 09:59 AM by Jacque.)
What is going on right now?
The rulers of the world own about 99% of the countries in the world, these rulers dont have to be "smart" they just have been VERY dedicated to complete their end goal.
Its very hard to investigate how they started to trick other countries before, because there are no records of anything (im talking about hundreds/thousands of years ago)
With money and loans ofcourse, but I believe its not all about the banks and I believe that is what they want you to think.

Even before 9/11 they owned 99% of the countries, 9/11 was an event to ensure the 100% over a couple years, and we are very close I believe.

2003- Iraq ( had nothing to do with 9/11 )
2004- Afghanistan
2011- Libya, Tunis, Morrocco, Egypt
2012- Syria (still going on)
2013- Masssive propaganda towards North Korea

Now if you watch this interview the BBC had with Ex Israel President Ehud Barak on the morning of 9/11 you will ask yourself how this guy already knows so much, well informed or an actual ENGINEER of the 9/11 event? (note that he RETIRED being president of israel in march 2001 for "security related work")

Every single country that he named in that interview has been taken over in the past years, or is about to be taken over.

So all those countries are soon having Mc Donalds & Coca Cola, and Justin Biebers ofcourse.

They are working on making everything digital, less money you can touch.
So no one can get away with any crime, or wont be able to commit a crime (like rob a bank) only way would become hacking.
They are also slowly taking over the internet, Ive used the internet for more than 12 years and I remember how it changed over time, more weird security everywhere (things that no one benefits from except a global elitist), annoying advertisements, virusses, and lots more.

What is their endgoal? Give everyone a chip that contains your money and location?
Ok so they will have 7 billion people chipped basicly slaves.
What are they gonna let us do? Is that what they worked for for all these centuries? Are they THEN satisfied?

Why promote "gay" looking artists wearing "gay" looking clothes, why promote BEING GAY?
We know that you cant be "born" gay like they try convince you, the only way you get gay is if you get TRICKED by their TRICKS and fall for it.
I guess they want more gay people because they arent violent or dangerous towards them? Another divide technique to split up even more people so that they will never fight with eachother for our most important task: to overthrow them.

The whole thing they created around us is a mindtrick, they give you the idea that EVERYTHING is controlled and you are in a cage, WE the PEOPLE could overthrow the governments and police at ANY TIME, I mean come on we are with 7 BILLION people, we outnumber them 1>1000 im pretty sure, any moment we couldve stand up, but what technology are we gonna use to connect with eachother to do such a thing? Oh yeah, the only technology that we could use is THEIR technology, so thats not going to happen.

There are exceptions, there ARE PEOPLE who COULD reach out to MILLIONS of people and arrange something like a WORLD WIDE riot that would free us for ever, Celebrities, like Tupac, Michael Jackson or Bob Marley, when they are about to do something like that or they think they will, they just kill them.

They got a immense headstart on all of us, they created movies, music, religions ages ago, they poisoned our ancestors, divided them, all to protect themselfs, so that we would NOT get the idea to rize up and overthrow these people, its all just a trick.

Like I said, these people arent smart, if they were, they wouldve injected us with positive things, gives us healthy food and healthcare instead of things that kill us.
They are the paranoids, THEY are scared that we will become too strong and overthrow them, THEY want to monitor everything.
If they were smart they wouldve used 7 billion people to develop their minds and all work together to think of ways to travel through space.
They are the ones thinking inside the box, and even if they are secretly exploring the universe, then it would still be smarter to use 7 billion brains.

I dont even know where I am getting at, I guess I just wanted this off my chest...

edit: I dont think we will find out techniques to become WAY older then we become now anytime soon, so I suggest you dont go too deeply into all this stuff and just have fun and live your life like Sv3rige said.
Even if you find out the truth, then you only investigated irrelevant things that other people did.
There are people who's soul job is to distract and disinform people, through documentaries, music and even YouTube comments, we managed to survive as people, as planet, we managed to be born which on itself is like 1 in a billion chance I believe, but we live in a sick world, too bad, we JUST didnt get the best package.
06-29-2013, 07:13 AM,
RE: What is going on right now?
Interesting stuff, for the least to say.
06-29-2013, 11:22 PM,
(06-29-2013, 06:07 PM)Ꝩend Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 06:28 AM)WTCNUKED Wrote: We know that you cant be "born" gay like they try convince you, the only way you get gay is if you get TRICKED by their TRICKS and fall for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFeXwKnCUNI

Thats an interesting documentary, I'll watch the other 5 parts later.

Humans only get tricked into being gay tho.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
06-30-2013, 12:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013, 01:01 AM by Dawning.)
(06-29-2013, 11:22 PM)WTCNUKED Wrote: Humans only get tricked into being gay tho.

I don't see why the elite would want me to kiss other boys, or even care that I did/didn't.

WTCNUKED Wrote: We know that you cant be "born" gay like they try convince you, the only way you get gay is if you get TRICKED by their TRICKS and fall for it.

"During MRI scans, significant differences between male and female brains have been found in four regions of white matter – and the female-to-male transsexual people had white matter in these regions that resembled a male brain"
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
06-30-2013, 01:08 AM,
First of all a reason could be that you simply cant make children.
Its also another divide technique.
And the gay culture isnt violent.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
06-30-2013, 01:26 AM,
(06-30-2013, 01:08 AM)WTCNUKED Wrote: First of all a reason could be that you simply cant make children.
Its also another divide technique.
And the gay culture isnt violent.

All of these statements are true, however I have a different take; I view all human beings as the same so I figure whether white man & woman, black man & white man (bringing race into the example to stress diversity and it's irrelevance in my eyes) they can do whatever makes them happy.
As Pg. 99 said "Not as a race, not as a creed, not as a sex, but as human beings"
Also considering Earth's population I don't think not having children naturally is a problem right now.
Ideally homosexuality wouldn't divide human beings and we'd all get along regardless of our differences and finally I believe that violence is not the answer in the first place.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
06-30-2013, 01:48 AM,
(06-29-2013, 11:22 PM)WTCNUKED Wrote: Humans only get tricked into being gay tho.
Do you think gay apes are a distraction created by the conspiracy? Why would animals have sex with anyone while humans are some strict hetero species? Did Lucifer force all animals to have unrestricted sex just to trick humans?

What is your reasoning here?
06-30-2013, 01:57 AM,
(06-30-2013, 01:48 AM)Ꝩend Wrote: Do you think gay apes are a distraction created by the conspiracy? Why would animals have sex with anyone while humans are some strict hetero species? Did Lucifer force all animals to have unrestricted sex just to trick humans?

What is your reasoning here?

I laughed at these, while I disagree that we're being tricked into being gay, I do wonder why it's been very heavily promoted by the elite in recent years (see: Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne etc etc etc)
06-30-2013, 02:05 AM,
Ofcourse people may do whatever they like, but put 5 lesbians and 5 homosexuals on an island and they would get extinct.
06-30-2013, 02:17 AM,
(06-30-2013, 02:05 AM)WTCNUKED Wrote: Ofcourse people may do whatever they like, but put 5 lesbians and 5 homosexuals on an island and they would get extinct.

Sexuality isn't binary, I suggest you look into the Kinsey scale and read up on the subject in general. Plus 90+% of humans on the island we call Earth are not gay.