Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
03-26-2014, 03:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014, 05:19 AM by Fabian.)
Hey!
I was on Sv3rige.com and saw a link to this forum and inmediately wanted to join so now you have me here Big Grin
03-26-2014, 05:32 AM,
RE: Hey!
Welcome to the forum!
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
03-26-2014, 05:49 AM,
Hioe you like it here Wink
Welcome.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
03-26-2014, 05:53 AM,
Welcome Fabian, I like your name Tongue
03-26-2014, 06:01 AM,
Fabian is a wise man's name. Welcome.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
03-26-2014, 08:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014, 09:03 AM by Fabian.)
(03-26-2014, 05:32 AM)Gray Morning Wrote: Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! Smile

(03-26-2014, 05:49 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Hioe you like it here Wink
Welcome.

When I knew about this forum I checked it out and was amazed by the beauty of it. Here you can discuss subjects and speaking your mind and other human beings wont think you are crazy or out of the normality because they know what is going on.
Like a year ago I saw your video called "Music" and was very confused at that time. I thought core bands were actually screamo and was confusing that post meant soft hardcore. But by that time I was researching more about punk because I never gave it a chance even though back when I was 14-15 I thought it was cool but never researched it well. So yeah once i got the hang of what punk was and how real hardcore sounded I started to have doubt on core bands as being emo and screamo so I researched real screamo and real emo and I felt in love with the genres because they were so unique and passionate. Then I remember you replied my comments on you Music video as in: "Go watch my video again" or "Did you really watch my video"; so what I did was stopped listening to scene bands and focus more on the few real screamo/emo bands I had discovered and watched the video a few more times. After that I felt such an inner peace that now I have discovered the truth about the music industry. I also hated mainstream bands and music and now I know why even though back then I never had an idea why. I am addicted to music and love all the forms of expression (genres) of it, I just think sticking to a genre or a trend is being very closed minded or brainwashed (ex: scene community).

Back when I was 14-15 I was living in Mexico and they teached us over there the "subcultures" (as the society calls it) such as punks, emo (actually scene), goths, hipster, hippie, etc. And related a lot with emo but still I though something was wrong like the hair,makeup (some guys),self-harming, clothing and well the whole trend; I thought it was dumb to have to do all those things to be "emo". I related to it because there was too much bullying in my life (verbal and psychological).
Last year I moved here to the U.S and well I was like let me hear emo once and for all and friends showed me scene/mallcore bands and thought it was cool (at that time) and also thought it was emo/screamo but even though I was brainwashed I thought those bans weren being unique or passionate and thats when I started doing my research.

In other words I love your Music video and thanks for reminding me to watch it again.

Also thanks for creating my account by the way.

(03-26-2014, 05:53 AM)Ampeva Wrote: Welcome Fabian, I like your name Tongue

Thanks!

(03-26-2014, 06:01 AM)Jerome Wrote: Fabian is a wise man's name. Welcome.
Thanks for the welcoming and well I don't think I'm wise but maybe the wisdom is in me I just haven'tt discovered it hah
03-26-2014, 05:46 PM,
That's fantastic. That Music video was a big project of mine so I'm glad to hear.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
03-27-2014, 01:51 AM,
@Fabian, That's something a wise man would say Wink.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
03-27-2014, 04:54 PM,
Welcome! Hope you feel at home.
Smoke durries, eat curries.
03-28-2014, 07:26 AM,
Welcome! This is really a great forum to be apart of, I've only been here for a little but everyone here is so warm and kind. You'll be really glad that you joined!
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Siddhārtha Gautama