Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the Free Masons?
03-30-2014, 04:17 AM,
What are the Free Masons?
They everyone knows about them here, they put the crest on their cars, they have shirts, hats, all that kind of memorabilia... I have no idea who or what they are but from what I understand they usually move up easier in businesses because they help each other out, but I don't know anything besides that. Can anyone enlighten me?
03-30-2014, 04:32 AM,
RE: What are the Free Masons?
Secret society, fraternity. In order to be a freemason you have to believe in a supreme being. They meet up in these masonic lodges and do whatever. Sometimes they do rituals and sometimes they "level up" and become higher degree masons. 33 is apparently the highest degree.

This is my belief.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
03-30-2014, 06:37 AM,
They are a distraction away from the real rulers.
Anyone can go into a Lodge and signup to join them, the scam is that you have to pay a certain amount every now and then.
I also believe they are pedophiles together.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
03-30-2014, 06:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 06:42 AM by Jerome.)
Pedophiles aren't exactly bad, it's the pedosexuals that have sex with children. I mean, if your grandpa liked to read books with you as a child and play with you and your friends one could call him a pedophile, but that wouldn't seem wrong, right?

On-topic: I don't know really, Gatis knows this kind of stuff better than I do.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
03-30-2014, 10:02 AM,
A not-so-secret fraternity that extends all over the world which is secretly plotting to take over the world with the help of the almighty Cthulu.
03-30-2014, 11:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 11:07 AM by Wiztard.)
I asked my grandfather about this awhile back, in Australia when he was growing up he said majority of people were part of the 'church' or congregation of the masons, it was a way to get help in the community. It must have been very different back then. From what he told me it sounds like they get into the roots of a society very early.
Smoke durries, eat curries.
03-30-2014, 06:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 06:08 PM by Sv3rige.)
Basically a group of people who work more or less in the shadows but at the same time are very open about it.
Supposedly there's something over 300 degrees but officially 33.

What Jacque says is likely true but the higher degree Masons are likely part of it. They have a lot of estoric teachings just like many other groups and have been interpreted in many ways. Jaochim and Boaz being the computer that the neanderthalers built and that we live in right now and/or the sex act of the male and female human. Representing life. Whatever it means I believe it to be connected of the Twin Towers. This summer the 1 WTC will be opened. Man + Woman combining? The horn of the unicorn at the top. That represents Christ/the spirituality of human beings and more.

Conclusion? All interpretations of other human beings. If there's any unversal truth to it than you have it in you anyway and don't have to bother reading thousands of pages of man-written esotericism.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back