Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adventures/Experiences
04-05-2014, 06:24 AM,
Adventures/Experiences
This is a thread where you can share your experiences.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
04-05-2014, 08:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014, 08:59 PM by Wiztard.)
RE: Adventures/Experiences
Great thread idea!!

Sometime around December I was wondering around in the bush and came across a stream heading up hill. I ended up following it for around 40 minuets when I came to a clearing, there were kangaroos in the distant trees moving about cautiously. There were these old trees scattered around (obviously aged with this troop of kangaroos) with scratch marks and moss all over them. They had made paths between small streams and the long grasses were parted where they would play. It was really beautiful being able to observe natural animal habitats.
Here's a picture of part of the area: http://i.imgur.com/Dt2N50d.jpg

I'll share more later
Smoke durries, eat curries.
04-16-2014, 05:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014, 05:08 PM by Sv3rige.)
I was crossing the street and a police guy pushed me back with his hand and said to go back. I said not to ouch me please.
Then he asked me what I was doing a few metres back when I had simply put a bottle down to put music on my phone. He said to go back to that spot and to show me what is in my bottle because people have been spraying there on the wall. I said it's only water and showed it. It was all at daylight.
I told him it's because of my looks and it's discrimination and he said have a nice day and bye. I said bye too and left.

Btw I wanted to make a thread like this some time ago already but when I think of my little experiences then I wonder if anybody would even want to read them so I ended up never making it.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
04-17-2014, 12:25 PM,
Few weeks ago I was walking with my friend past the border of the Nuclear Security Summit in The Hague.
It looked like a situation where something huge had happened and they wanted to control the area by sealing it off.
They blocked off multiple neighbourhoods with steel barriers in the ground, no one gets in or out.

A guy filmed the barriers and a little part of the border.
The big fences were placed around the whole perimeter, miles and miles of those fences.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dHuCXKQaIc[/video]

At any time during the event there were atleast 3 helicopters circleing around the neighbourhoods.
Police from the whole country was in my city just for this event.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
04-18-2014, 12:36 AM,
(04-17-2014, 12:25 PM)Jacque Wrote: Few weeks ago I was walking with my friend past the border of the Nuclear Security Summit in The Hague.
It looked like a situation where something huge had happened and they wanted to control the area by sealing it off.
They blocked off multiple neighbourhoods with steel barriers in the ground, no one gets in or out.

A guy filmed the barriers and a little part of the border.
The big fences were placed around the whole perimeter, miles and miles of those fences.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dHuCXKQaIc[/video]

At any time during the event there were atleast 3 helicopters circleing around the neighbourhoods.
Police from the whole country was in my city just for this event.

I laughed at this one. What they're saying in the video is that you can not pass the border, unless you have some kind of special card. He simply went by tram and managed to get inside.

-
05-10-2014, 06:16 AM,

Iconoclast - Silence
05-10-2014, 01:31 PM,
What an absolutely beautiful place Gray Smile nice videography
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
05-14-2014, 05:02 AM,
I'm now going to tell you about a nice confirmation I got about humans being herd animals

At our school we have this tradition ceremony thing where someone gets voted by other students to be the so called "best friend" or the most friendly, the most loving and kind so to say. So when our teacher brought this up everyone got excited when she told us about the money prize the so called winner of this voting would get (over 1000€), she also said that every year the individual had donated it to the rest of the class, to be able to go on a trip together somewhere.
People started to discuss and stuff and suddenly one of my close friends (knowledgeable for his age, actively follows politics) comes up with an idea that the winner should just share the cash with the rest of the group, so that everyone could do whatever they wanted with the part of the prize he got, not donating it all to the class cash register thing for it to be spent on a journey of some kind. This idea was alright, but I got really shocked when I saw the behavior of the other students in the room. I didn't see a single one disagreeing with this idea, and everyone agreed to blindly vote for him, so that HE would share the 1000€ with them. In this case all the money would go to him and he would be free to keep it all for himself.

So first shocking thing was their intense greed, then the fact that they trusted this one guy as the leader, because he is used to bringing up ideas and joining debates and discussions (which hasn't anything to do with intelligence in this case).

This made me somewhat angry for the moment, I had also recently read Gulliver's travels and other stuff by Jonathan Swift. The confirmation I got was that humans really are sheep mentally
05-14-2014, 05:24 AM,
(05-14-2014, 05:02 AM)victim Wrote: I'm now going to tell you about a nice confirmation I got about humans being herd animals

At our school we have this tradition ceremony thing where someone gets voted by other students to be the so called "best friend" or the most friendly, the most loving and kind so to say. So when our teacher brought this up everyone got excited when she told us about the money prize the so called winner of this voting would get (over 1000€), she also said that every year the individual had donated it to the rest of the class, to be able to go on a trip together somewhere.
People started to discuss and stuff and suddenly one of my close friends (knowledgeable for his age, actively follows politics) comes up with an idea that the winner should just share the cash with the rest of the group, so that everyone could do whatever they wanted with the part of the prize he got, not donating it all to the class cash register thing for it to be spent on a journey of some kind. This idea was alright, but I got really shocked when I saw the behavior of the other students in the room. I didn't see a single one disagreeing with this idea, and everyone agreed to blindly vote for him, so that HE would share the 1000€ with them. In this case all the money would go to him and he would be free to keep it all for himself.

So first shocking thing was their intense greed, then the fact that they trusted this one guy as the leader, because he is used to bringing up ideas and joining debates and discussions (which hasn't anything to do with intelligence in this case).

This made me somewhat angry for the moment, I had also recently read Gulliver's travels and other stuff by Jonathan Swift. The confirmation I got was that humans really are sheep mentally

we had something like that at our school and in my opinion everyone just fakes his personality for the money.
05-26-2014, 09:08 PM,
(05-10-2014, 01:31 PM)Dawning Wrote: What an absolutely beautiful place Gray Smile nice videography

Thanks.
Iconoclast - Silence