Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, world.
04-11-2014, 04:07 PM,
Wink  Hello, world.
Hi, AIFA users! My name is Micah-Nahum (but you can just call me Micah) and I live in Colorado. I'm 19 years old.

Screamo in all its glory took a while to settle in for me. To be honest, my insurmountable love for the genre only hit me a number of months ago. The release that finally revealed to me the beauty of what the genre entailed was Saetia's A Retrospective. It compiled all their work into a whole package and I could not have been more excited to find it valued at an affordable price online. I instantly bought it and I listen to it constantly. Their self-titled work is absolutely impeccable and remains untouched by most screamo still today, in my opinion.

Since then, I have been on a search, scouring the Internet and local record stores for all I can find. Rarely have I seen a genre with such passion and attention to detail given to it. I hope to form a screamo project of my own soon, or at least have some way to promote other screamo bands. Music is my passion, and screamo is the reason to make music for me.

I thank God for that gift every day.

I hope to meet some cool dudes and dudettes on here. Feel free to contact me at any time! I'm always looking for new stuff, and I hope to add some new stuff during my time here as well.

MICAH-NAHUM FERGUSON Smile
04-11-2014, 05:18 PM,
RE: Hello, world.
Hi, Micah, cool story. Welcome to the forum.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
04-11-2014, 05:22 PM,
(04-11-2014, 05:18 PM)Gray Morning Wrote: Hi, Micah, cool story. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks, dude. I hope to have fun around here.
04-11-2014, 05:45 PM,
Great to have passionate people around, welcome! (:
Smoke durries, eat curries.
04-11-2014, 07:30 PM,
Awesome. Welcome.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
04-12-2014, 07:47 AM,
Cool!
Part of my family lives in Colerado, in the suburbs of Denver. I have sadly never been in America yet, but I might visit them this summer, I have heard that the nature in Colerado is phenomenalRolleyes
You gotta be lucky with such a surname!
Welcome!
04-12-2014, 11:31 AM,
Welcome! I feel the same about music. It's truly a reason to live
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
04-12-2014, 07:45 PM,
Cool! See you around!
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.