Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I thought about.
04-12-2014, 02:57 AM,
Things I thought about.
Hello everybody, its been a wile since I posted on here, but I just thought of something, and I thought it was a good idea, to post it on this none NSA spying website haha. any how, Every since I was a kid, I was told I was ADHD, and misbehaved and you know was more of a free thinker than most kids were,and I was put on medicine, the first medicine made me bounce of the wall, and than my mother complained, and they changed it to another medicine. it made me very fat,which got me bullied through my whole -edcuation- studies till I graduated high school, I do not believe in school so yeah. but where I am getting at is, this doctors that do not mean any harm and the college prefessors that also do not mean it either, they -thought- they were helping the world, but what I thought of was, these inncocent doctors and innocent college oppressors that think they are helping the world, have no clue the information they use, is for brain washing. The government scientist and doctors and everyone else that work for the people that control everything,you know what I mean. they write the books for colleges, and the pressfors that are teaching about kids with learning disbiaties and behavior problems etc etc etc, are accually using brainwashing useless information created by the people that control everything,so these kids like myself that was told to have bipolar and adhd and learning disabilies which is used as brainwashing information,because bipolar, is told to have mood swings, you tell an incocent child he is going to have mood swings because he has bipolar of course he'sgoing to have problems because the people that control the world, are sitting there and telling all these people that think are helping us abunch of lies, and ADHD is a lie, because its unatural to be happy and excited nowadays becuase they label you as having a mental illness when you do not. I want to thank gatis for making all those videos and making this fourm and all his admins and other people that talk about the same things I think about. I am starting to relise my mood and everything was unatural and now I understand why, so good to be able to think freely, thanks everybody, hope you understand why I said
04-12-2014, 05:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2014, 05:35 PM by Sv3rige.)
RE: Things I thought about.
I thought about this too in the past. That's a good way to get the doctors and such to help the Illuminati without them realizing.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
04-13-2014, 07:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014, 07:19 AM by Kris.)
I would guess a majority of the population doesn't realize that they are a mere cog in a larger operation.
04-13-2014, 09:12 PM,
one time I was at school and some kid could of been years ago, drew a illuminati triangle and under it said the illuminati controls the world, and I showed every student and even my teachers, they just laughed ,