Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
mud
04-12-2014, 03:41 AM,
mud
I like playing in mud and getting dirty, does anybody else?
04-15-2014, 05:53 AM,
RE: mud
No that's actually one of the things I don't like, and a thing I've been avoiding because I've been tricked into believing that its very likely to get tetanus if I do it, because I haven't taken any vaccines which would "protect" me.
04-18-2014, 05:51 AM,
(04-15-2014, 05:53 AM)victim Wrote: No that's actually one of the things I don't like, and a thing I've been avoiding because I've been tricked into believing that its very likely to get tetanus if I do it, because I haven't taken any vaccines which would "protect" me.

lol if you don't believe they protect you, why worry
04-18-2014, 07:20 AM,
When I was younger I played alot in the mud with friends. When I moved house our new garden consisted only of sand so that mixed with a hose was like a paradise to me.
04-18-2014, 12:43 PM,
Our parents would buy piles of sand for us to play in, often we would get water from the river and create dams. Using imagination for fun was easier back then.
Smoke durries, eat curries.
04-19-2014, 05:05 AM,
(04-18-2014, 05:51 AM)Martijn Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 05:53 AM)victim Wrote: No that's actually one of the things I don't like, and a thing I've been avoiding because I've been tricked into believing that its very likely to get tetanus if I do it, because I haven't taken any vaccines which would "protect" me.

lol if you don't believe they protect you, why worry

They would (I believe), but they would probably affect me in other ways as well. Most people I know recommend me to take it. That's why I'm still thinking about it... Actually I'm not thinking about it anymore, I wouldn't stop avoiding mud and dirt and what are the chances of getting big wounds filled with dirt anyway. Thank you, I hope I won't be forced to take it though.
04-22-2014, 02:27 AM,
(04-19-2014, 05:05 AM)victim Wrote: They would (I believe), but they would probably affect me in other ways as well. Most people I know recommend me to take it. That's why I'm still thinking about it... Actually I'm not thinking about it anymore, I wouldn't stop avoiding mud and dirt and what are the chances of getting big wounds filled with dirt anyway. Thank you, I hope I won't be forced to take it though.

I've been vaccinated against a lot of things, and no side effects that I know of.
04-22-2014, 04:56 AM,
(04-22-2014, 02:27 AM)Martijn Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 05:05 AM)victim Wrote: They would (I believe), but they would probably affect me in other ways as well. Most people I know recommend me to take it. That's why I'm still thinking about it... Actually I'm not thinking about it anymore, I wouldn't stop avoiding mud and dirt and what are the chances of getting big wounds filled with dirt anyway. Thank you, I hope I won't be forced to take it though.

I've been vaccinated against a lot of things, and no side effects that I know of.

Would you notice them?
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
04-22-2014, 05:05 AM,
Years ago I got vaccine against swine flu or something. I got strong fever and the injected arm was painful.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
04-23-2014, 05:22 AM,
(04-22-2014, 05:05 AM)Gray Morning Wrote: Years ago I got vaccine against swine flu or something. I got strong fever and the injected arm was painful.

The swine flu vaccine system is believed by many to have been a way to get rid of thousands of vaccines who were bought by the state, with all the propaganda advertising that went on. There were about 4 causes of deaths because of the swine flu according to the newspapers. When the vaccines were taken at my school everyone had very obviously already gotten the flu, because its absurd that a whole class is sick at the same time and alright the next day.
I didn't take the vaccine because of the amounts of quicksilver that it contained, however I believe that all vaccines have the quicksilver, I've heard its added so that it lasts longer.

I still remember seeing them all lie around on benches and floors after the injections.
btw I'm from finland