Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free Will
04-27-2014, 04:12 AM,
RE: Free Will
(04-26-2014, 07:46 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I get what he's saying. I'm saying that he doesn't understand what a soul is and how it affects living things.
A mud pool wouldn't hit you back if you hit it. That's one difference of millions.
If you put your finger in a snap trap plant, it closes. Does that mean it has a soul? I don't see what's so special about a physical reaction. If you put certain things in a mud pool, it will react as well, but everything reacts differently to different things. If you punch a human, it might hit you back, but it's just a reaction. I don't see where souls would come in.
04-27-2014, 05:24 AM,
Maybe they do, if it's living. But a man-made trap would too so that's no argument.
All reactions are physical. What else is there?

The soul would have meaning to somebody not robot-like. Natural human, not ego based. This means that to most people it likely doesn't matter.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
04-27-2014, 05:32 AM,
A monkey could punch back like a human, so that's no argument either. Yes, what else is there? Is there anything one can actually do to indicate that there is such a thing as a soul?

Give me a scenario where something happens, and due to the soul of the human, that human does something a "robot-like" human wouldn't do.
04-27-2014, 04:57 PM,
It is because a mud of pool would not. A mud of pool will always react the same way under the same circumstances but living things may not.
Yes, just look into yourself. Me and someone else said it to you already so why do you ask again?

I can't think of a sitauation where it wouldn't affect the human body.
04-27-2014, 05:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014, 05:49 PM by end.)
There's no such thing as the same circumstances, so that's no argument. The mud pool doesn't hit you, because it doesn't have a fist and a body. If it had that, it may well hit you, without being a human. When you hit a mud pool, it does react. It splashes accoring to where you hit it, which is a specific reaction to a specific event.

I don't know how to "look into myself". I don't know what exact posts you're referring to.

Well, I can' think of a situation where Santa Claus wouldn't affect leaves. Leaves could only react differently to wind compared to a rock, if Santa Claus existed. That's a difference of millions.
04-27-2014, 05:56 PM,
I meant if it rains for example. That's a circumstance. It may but it would always hit you then, that's the point- Talk about specific things, if a mud pool doesn't have a fist then there's no point in mentioning it. That's right and a human does not react that way, you can always expect something else. Do you understand now?

Watch my videos or make a topic on it then.

I don't understand anything you said.
04-29-2014, 07:57 AM,
(04-27-2014, 05:56 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I don't understand anything you said.

This made me laugh XD
08-15-2016, 04:31 AM,

08-18-2016, 04:48 AM,
yes probably the more thinking you do the more intelligent and human you are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ACWHS_G9GI