Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humour
04-16-2014, 03:42 PM,
Humour
What is ''funny'' to you?

I guess it depends on the human being to determine what is funny for them.

Like an example could be here on this forum there is a thread about song names which we (most of us I suppose) find funny or amuses us because we relate to it in a way that we like emo/screamo and we get the hang of it.

So I guess something ''funny'' could depend on if it relates the human being as well.

Any other opinions on humour?
04-17-2014, 01:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014, 01:09 AM by Kris.)
RE: Humour
(04-16-2014, 03:42 PM)Fabian Wrote: Any other opinions on humour?

Humour is defying the normal.
Normal is defined by society.
Society is defined by some higher power.

Now I never want to laugh again thanks. (kidding) SEE WASN'T THAT FUNNY. Big Grin
04-17-2014, 05:53 AM,
That's right. There is no general funny.
Usually when something funny happens I'm the only one laughing.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
04-17-2014, 12:04 PM,
What I mostly find funny are jokes, people, absurdity and coincidences.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
04-17-2014, 06:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014, 06:31 PM by Dawning.)
(04-17-2014, 05:53 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: That's right. There is no general funny.
Usually when something funny happens I'm the only one laughing.

I have experienced this a lot lately. Things appearing absurd to me and I laugh but people look at me funny.

One I can think of is a history teacher of mine once said this British film called The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner was labelled communist propoganda at the time.

This was of course proposturious to me and I laughed out loud but turns out no other students did and the ones next to me asked why I'm always enjoying myself so much.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain