Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meditation
06-06-2014, 07:10 AM,
RE: Meditation
I meditate sometimes but by meditate i mean simply observing silence and reflecting on my thoughts. It feels better to do around nature because youre in an environment more fitting to your soul.
Know your enemy, dont believe lies
06-07-2014, 01:18 PM,
(06-06-2014, 07:10 AM)Ali Wrote: I meditate sometimes but by meditate i mean simply observing silence and reflecting on my thoughts. It feels better to do around nature because youre in an environment more fitting to your soul.

Hey Ali, good to see you again <3

Also, when it comes down to meditation for me, I'm not too big on it. Sikhi doctrines dictate that you should mediate and pray daily, but I do neither because of sheer indolence. That and also, my religion has sort of become sort of a label rather than what I actually believe in.

I tried to meditate a few times, and I honestly didn't get into that spiritual hypnotic trance thingamawhatsit that people claim to be in while meditating. How the hell do Buddhist monks in Thailand even do this on a daily basis?
06-08-2014, 02:53 AM,
Hey bro Smile likewise
I think with meditation its something to do naturally without planning, although that can be done too. Nowadays in the world we live in there is too much stuff to keep us busy that it seems we have to make time for these activities whereas if we left these all behind and had nothing to do, we would end up meditating :p Thats not to say we should cancel everything we do and sit around all day, its needed to earn a living and take care of yourself, but as for the amusements and play that is all around, they are keeping our souls in a constant distraction. Or should i say i believe that is the case, we are all limited in knowledge Sad
Know your enemy, dont believe lies