Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooting Santa Barbara California, USA
05-25-2014, 01:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2014, 01:52 AM by Jerome.)
Shooting Santa Barbara California, USA
So there was this shooting in Santa Barbara in California and according to some the shooter was this guy:

thoughts?
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
05-25-2014, 02:04 AM,
RE: Shooting Santa Barbara California, USA
Likely it was him. I can relate to him a little bit. I used to have very hateful thoughts but I'd never actually hurt anybody.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
05-25-2014, 03:02 AM,
deleted :/
-
05-25-2014, 03:43 AM,
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4fd_1400921453

A product of today's society.
05-25-2014, 05:51 AM,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgsBey7...qm-FSGTOyQ
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
05-25-2014, 06:09 PM,
Sounds like he has been watching too much Death Note instead of going out and experiencing life.
If he saw those types of females for what they truly are, he wouldn't want any affiliation with them.
Smoke durries, eat curries.
05-26-2014, 05:24 AM,
Read a few articles about him and his background history. He actually wrote a whole book about his life which can be read here.

He had aspergers and was seeing multiple therapists. I also read something about him being reported by his own family to the police for violent youtube videos.

Some quotes from his book:

Quote:I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I wll truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deep to be impure and depraved.

Quote:How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half whit myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. 'He' is descended from Slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I've had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice! Females truly have something mentally wrong with them.

Quote:The first strike against women will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps. At these camps, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately starved to death. That would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off. I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single woman on earth to starve to death. I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire concentration camp and gleefully watch them all die. If I can ’t have them, no one will, I’d imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this. Women represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated.

There's no doubt that he was out of his mind, though I think his family is partly responsible for this.
-
05-26-2014, 08:04 PM,
It must be terrible growing up in California because of the materialism. That's what it seems like to me when I see videos about it.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
05-26-2014, 08:43 PM,
Victim of American culture where everywhere he looks there's handsome white men in the movies shooting "bad" people and having sex.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain