Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Closing
06-13-2014, 09:42 PM,
Forum Closing
Most likely I'm closing this forum when one year is over in 2 weeks.
I will make a video about it before but I just wanted to "warn" everybody before in case you want to get stuff of it. As in copy text or download some things.

The reaons are:
1) Can't pay for it.
2) I don't want to spend any extra time on the computer.
3) I will also stop making mixes most likely too but still post addicting songs on sv3rige.com
4) It's not very active anymore.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
06-13-2014, 10:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014, 10:59 PM by vafode.)
RE: Forum Closing
(06-13-2014, 09:42 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: Most likely I'm closing this forum when one year is over in 2 weeks.
I will make a video about it before but I just wanted to "warn" everybody before in case you want to get stuff of it. As in copy text or download some things.

The reaons are:
1) Can't pay for it.
2) I don't want to spend any extra time on the computer.
3) I will also stop making mixes most likely too but still post addicting songs on sv3rige.com
4) It's not very active anymore.

I check it everyday (which isn't really a good thing, it almost feels like checking facebook or something similar) and have been thinking of posting a new thread, but I'm always curious about posting things and want to be sure that I have some kind of understandment of what I'm talking about

is there a chance that you will change your mind about this?

Also, is it possible to download a version of this site containing all posts so far made? I haven't had the time to check out all the bands and films that are posted, which I've really wanted to do.
06-13-2014, 11:56 PM,
The community here is great and the site has such a marvelous database of music, I will be sad to see it go.
I would love to see it stay, if money is an issue we could try a fundraiser.
Everything has to end, that is life so do what you want. Smile
Smoke durries, eat curries.
06-14-2014, 05:51 AM,
Chandler is going to tell you about that victim.
Btw the community as such probably won't end because we can move to the irc. It's different but has its pluses too.
06-14-2014, 09:21 AM,
I use my phone to get on this because i never use my laptop anymore. Was a good community though I hope everyone finds their way through the deception that is life :o Smile
Know your enemy, dont believe lies
06-14-2014, 12:03 PM,
Ya I've wondered about this. Not so active and must be expensive. There's loads of links I wanna check out first though and I hope we can move to IRC because I like the community here
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
06-16-2014, 01:13 AM,
what will happen to all the discographies?
06-17-2014, 12:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014, 12:46 AM by Sv3rige.)
(06-16-2014, 01:13 AM)Martijn Wrote: what will happen to all the discographies?

Probably die like a fish trying to use a reindeer's horn as toilet paper. If you get what I mean.
06-17-2014, 01:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014, 01:34 AM by Togusa.)
I'm guessing the replacement IRC channel will either be #sv3rige or #aninstrumentforall @ irc.freenode.net?

[spoiler]
the one thing i'll never regret about rs is the fact that i ended up learning how to use irc
[/spoiler]
06-17-2014, 04:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014, 05:00 AM by Sv3rige.)
(06-17-2014, 01:33 AM)Togusa Wrote: I'm guessing the replacement IRC channel will either be #sv3rige or #aninstrumentforall @ irc.freenode.net?

[spoiler]
the one thing i'll never regret about rs is the fact that i ended up learning how to use irc
[/spoiler]

#sv3rige @ irc.accessirc.net
I'll make a video about it soon and tell ppl who want to come to message me for the pass/key.
Edit: Nvm, there won't be a pass.