Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sungazing
07-31-2013, 02:32 AM,
Sungazing
Everybody's probably heard of this but just in case you haven't here's a little summary on sungazing

http://2012indyinfo.com/2013/06/11/nasa-...rspective/

What does everybody think about it? I've heard mixed things but mainly good, a friend of mine has told me that he feels healthier for it and I can definitely tell he has a lot more energy lately. He's even said that he's had slight telepathic events happen with his family such as him not finishing a question but them knowing what he was going to say and answering it without any indication. Whether it's just a psychological thing or not, I can't see it doing any harm. I'm skeptical about it Tongue

What do you all think about it? Has anyone tried it?
07-31-2013, 03:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013, 03:33 AM by Luc.)
RE: Sungazing
I've actually never heard of this before.

Sounds pretty dangerous to me, I wouldn't want to even risk a thing such as vision or who knows what other health problems can be caused by the sun.

I admit it is interesting.
07-31-2013, 03:49 AM,
(07-31-2013, 03:32 AM)Luc Wrote: I've actually never heard of this before.

Sounds pretty dangerous to me, I wouldn't want to even risk a thing such as vision or who knows what other health problems can be caused by the sun.

I admit it is interesting.

I have tried it a couple of times but never stuck to it and it does not actually hurt, because you're doing it when the sun's either rising or setting. Plus you can use your own reactions to look away if it becomes uncomfortable.

People on YouTube who have done it have even said it's bettered their vision slightly.

It makes me curious because I've never heard any stories of it going wrong!
07-31-2013, 03:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013, 04:12 AM by Sv3rige.)
Never heard of it. At first I thought I read shoegazing.
Posted by a new ager and approved by NASA is a little off-putting.

The sun is definitely not harmful like they want us to believe. The sun is natural but people are told to use sunscreen when that's what really causes cancer. Of course nowadays the sky is also polluted so here the sun many times shines through a filter. The sun has important vitamins for your eyes but at day you should of course not directly stare into it as the article says.

Sunglasses are also a deception, made to look cool like cigarettes.

Maybe that's why I'm so obsessed with sunsets but I haven't seen a sunrise in ages because I wake up much later. The sun really is much easier to look at when it sets. If I didn't live in the system I can imagine I would have done it just like that without anybody telling me. Why do you believe sunsets and sunrises are so beautiful? It seems like people nowadays associate them with the wrong things.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-31-2013, 05:06 AM,
I think we should be careful with anything NASA relates itself to.
They have proven themselfs to be untrustworthy.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-31-2013, 06:55 AM,
(07-31-2013, 05:06 AM)Jacque Wrote: I think we should be careful with anything NASA relates itself to.

Yeah the NASA thing put me off a bit, main reason for being skeptical. I do believe the sun is something that can provide lots of varied benefits through sungazing though
07-31-2013, 07:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013, 07:15 AM by Jacque.)
(07-31-2013, 06:55 AM)Dave Wrote:
(07-31-2013, 05:06 AM)Jacque Wrote: I think we should be careful with anything NASA relates itself to.

Yeah the NASA thing put me off a bit, main reason for being skeptical. I do believe the sun is something that can provide lots of varied benefits through sungazing though

If it wasnt for the sun, planet earth wouldnt be alive.
"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."
07-31-2013, 07:28 AM,
When I read the title, I thought like intentionally looking at the sun at daytime (instead of looking at the sun at sunrise/sunset as what the article says). Haven't done that since 2005.

Anyway, I don't believe I'd do this myself, but it's an interesting concept nonetheless.
07-31-2013, 07:31 AM,
(07-31-2013, 07:14 AM)Jacque Wrote:
(07-31-2013, 06:55 AM)Dave Wrote:

If it wasnt for the sun, planet earth wouldnt be alive.

I think I put what I said the wrong way, I meant there could be additional benefits to us as humans by sungazing. Tongue
08-05-2013, 09:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013, 10:32 AM by Menno.)
(07-31-2013, 03:55 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Sunglasses are also a deception, made to look cool like cigarettes.

When the sun is bright I can feel my eyes burning even though I do not watch directly to the sun. When I put sunglasses on the burning stops.

This leaves me with question marks

Does it continue to burn when I wear sunglasses, but I don't feel it?