Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sungazing
08-05-2013, 09:25 PM,
RE: Sungazing
Maybe your eyes are extra sensitive, I've never had this. What could also be is that if you wear them often your eyes get used to the sunglasses and your eyes can't get used to the sun anymore. Anyway there's just a lot of vitamins you miss when you wear sunglasses.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
10-08-2013, 09:13 PM,
Has anybody been sungazing since this topic was made?
10-08-2013, 09:16 PM,
No, but I definitely don't wear sunglasses anymore. The world is so beautiful without them.
10-09-2013, 03:34 AM,
I have done it a couple of times but haven't really done it enough to see any benefits. It definitely has done no harm. This guy has a pretty interesting story for what it can do and I've been meaning to post it for a while.

10-09-2013, 05:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013, 05:34 AM by Sv3rige.)
(10-09-2013, 03:34 AM)Dave Wrote: I have done it a couple of times but haven't really done it enough to see any benefits. It definitely has done no harm. This guy has a pretty interesting story for what it can do and I've been meaning to post it for a while.

I watched it back when this topic was posted.
I also watched this docu:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1424769
http://bitsnoop.com/eat-the-sun-2011-pet...51360.html

From everything I have gathered it seems to be a good thing and is not very popular at all. I'm not sure why NASA promoted it but it also depends who from NASA did so. I may try it in 2014 but my number one concern is the chemtrails here in Berlin. Basically the sun will 80% of the time go through these chemtrail layers.

How long did you do it Dave?
10-09-2013, 05:53 AM,
(10-09-2013, 05:27 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: From everything I have gathered it seems to be a good thing and is not very popular at all. I'm not sure why NASA promoted it but it also depends who from NASA did so. I may try it in 2014 but my number one concern is the chemtrails here in Berlin. Basically the sun will 80% of the time go through these chemtrail layers.

How long did you do it Dave?

Do you think that the chemtrails would really affect it then?

I did it for nearly a week, I didn't feel tired when I was doing it for those days, but it could have just been a coincidence. I do plan on starting it again properly though because I only have to cross the road outside my house to be at the beach with a good view of the rising sun, it would be silly not to take advantage of that.
10-09-2013, 06:36 AM,
It only seems logical to me. It really depends on what these chemtrails contain and that's hard to find out exactly. It could always be something else.
That would be silly, yap Tongue Did you get blind spots? If yes, how long did they last? A few seconds or so?
10-09-2013, 07:25 PM,
I'm concerned about damaging my eyes but I think I'll try anyway.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
10-09-2013, 08:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013, 08:29 PM by Dave.)
(10-09-2013, 06:36 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: It only seems logical to me. It really depends on what these chemtrails contain and that's hard to find out exactly. It could always be something else.
That would be silly, yap Tongue Did you get blind spots? If yes, how long did they last? A few seconds or so?

Yeah I guess. I don't really think that chem-trails could really affect it,but maybe that's what they're designed for.
No I didn't get any blind spots, I was fine. I didn't even know that could happen. Just gotta make sure you do it when the sun's really low Smile
I didn't start with 10 seconds either, it was quite nice so I just stared for a couple of minutes each day.

(10-09-2013, 07:25 PM)Dawning Wrote: I'm concerned about damaging my eyes but I think I'll try anyway.

Your eyes will tell you if straight away it's not good for you Smile
10-09-2013, 08:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013, 11:20 PM by Dawning.)
Ya. Back when I played rs I used to stare at a computer screen all day long anyway which I assume is worse than low sun for short time.
I'll keep you guys updated.
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain