Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sungazing
10-10-2013, 02:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013, 02:08 AM by Sv3rige.)
RE: Sungazing
Definitely the best to listen to your body. I would also not do some second counting, I have a very well working built-in clock anyway Big Grin
I did get some blind spots for some seconds when I tried it some times just when I was walking casually. Anyway this reminds me once last summer there was the sun and then I noticed something else behind the clouds, looking like a typical UFO so I stared at it only to realize it actually somehow was the sun Tongue This was at day and not sunset or sunrise.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
10-10-2013, 10:01 PM,
@Sv3rige Did you keep your eyes open?? Because you can blink as much as you want when you do it. If that didn't cause the blind spots then I don't know.
Yeah I think that's happened to me before, with the sun appearing to be something it's not Tongue

@Dawning yeah your sight can really deteriorate from looking at a screen for long periods of time. I heard that Sungazing can actually slightly improve your vision too Smile
have you had a go yet?
10-10-2013, 11:06 PM,
I was going to do it today but it was too cloudy... Will try soon
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
10-11-2013, 04:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 04:30 AM by Sv3rige.)
It was just a few seconds. I assume I blinked in-between.
This guy's video I watched some time ago. He explains it well.

10-11-2013, 05:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2013, 10:40 AM by Ampeva.)
These times of the year its almost every day cloudy so I'll have to wait till summer..
Really interesting how it has healed the vision of some. My vision is not so good as it used to be and cba to get glasses so this could be great Tongue
10-13-2013, 01:09 AM,
That video was interesting, I'm gonna watch his whole series on it. Smile
I think if you have 20/20 vision it can even be slightly improved with Sungazing too.
10-16-2013, 12:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013, 12:15 AM by Tom.)
"Following these rules make the practice safe, says sources."

"Sources"?.. What sources, NASA? Where's the link to NASA confirming this? And sources implies more than one source so it can't only be NASA.

I don't believe this article at all. I'm skeptical about not eating as well, the body needs carbs, fats and proteins to survive...
10-16-2013, 03:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013, 03:38 AM by Sv3rige.)
When you look into it more, people who have practiced (in the docuemtnary Eat The Sun it is proven that the guy teaching it eats too) say that food is still needed and all the other stuff too but in a reduced matter. From what I have gathered now sungazing is the real deal but is also in a way controlled. You should definitely start slowly but not follow some guys rules about it and especially not stop at some point when you have reached a specific time.

10-19-2013, 04:46 AM,
(07-31-2013, 03:55 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: The sun is definitely not harmful like they want us to believe. The sun is natural but people are told to use sunscreen when that's what really causes cancer.

Evidence?
How strange it is to be anything at all
10-19-2013, 05:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2013, 05:05 AM by Sv3rige.)
(10-19-2013, 04:46 AM)Matthew Cassinelli Wrote:
(07-31-2013, 03:55 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: The sun is definitely not harmful like they want us to believe. The sun is natural but people are told to use sunscreen when that's what really causes cancer.

Evidence?

There's tons of articles, just search "sunscreen cancer" if you care about it.
I wouldn't use some cream to protect myself from something that I don't need to be protected from so it's basic logic to me.