Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sungazing
10-19-2013, 05:51 AM,
RE: Sungazing
(10-19-2013, 05:03 AM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(10-19-2013, 04:46 AM)Matthew Cassinelli Wrote:
(07-31-2013, 03:55 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: The sun is definitely not harmful like they want us to believe. The sun is natural but people are told to use sunscreen when that's what really causes cancer.

Evidence?

There's tons of articles, just search "sunscreen cancer" if you care about it.
I wouldn't use some cream to protect myself from something that I don't need to be protected from so it's basic logic to me.

No, I want to know the sources that YOU used to make your conclusion. Or is it just speculation, as usual? I could find ANYTHING that 'proves' ANYTHING on Google, but when you actually look at the methods of the research etc, alot of it is revealed as bullshit. I know of plenty of credible studies which show that UVR can spark cancer, and UVR and photon exposure in general is damaging to the iris (this is pretty obvious even without studies), but none concluding that sunscreen causes cancer. Enlighten me, sv3rige. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
How strange it is to be anything at all
10-19-2013, 06:06 AM,
That's why I said look for it yourself. It was about 2 years ago when I first heard about it.
Of course there will always be proof for sunscreen being positive and negative.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
10-19-2013, 06:39 AM,
There will either be proof that sun screen causes cancer or proof that sun screen does not cause cancer. If it seems there is proof for both, then one (or both) proofs must be faulty and careful analysis is needed.

Okay, since you can't provide me with one shard of evidence, there is no reason to believe your claim and I think you should think more about what you say, especially when the subject at hand could affect someone's health and safety.
10-19-2013, 06:42 AM,
That's why I say it. To save a few from the pain most people go through when using sunscreen but thanks. I get that you have good intentions.
10-21-2013, 07:12 AM,
(10-19-2013, 06:42 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: That's why I say it. To save a few from the pain most people go through when using sunscreen but thanks. I get that you have good intentions.

I understand that you only want to help too. Infact you have helped me. Even though I think some people on this forum take ideas too far, it's nice to see people are thinking for themselves and aren't deceived by the media. Have a nice day Smile
11-16-2013, 02:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013, 02:57 AM by Dave.)
I sungazed for the first time today, I actually did it for about 7 minutes, it was too nice to stop looking.
Here's my view, I'm fortunate to have it pretty much on my doorstep.

[Image: RvBWZNt.jpg?1]
11-16-2013, 04:29 AM,
(10-21-2013, 07:12 AM)Matthew Cassinelli Wrote: I understand that you only want to help too. Infact you have helped me. Even though I think some people on this forum take ideas too far, it's nice to see people are thinking for themselves and aren't deceived by the media. Have a nice day Smile

How would you like to know if not everyone who is surrounded by media is decieved by it? Media has become a big problem over the years.
11-16-2013, 04:36 AM,
(11-16-2013, 02:54 AM)Dave Wrote: I sungazed for the first time today, I actually did it for about 7 minutes, it was too nice to stop looking.

Isn't it bad to do it for 7 minutes if it's your first time?
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
11-16-2013, 04:38 AM,
(11-16-2013, 04:36 AM)Gray Morning Wrote:
(11-16-2013, 02:54 AM)Dave Wrote: I sungazed for the first time today, I actually did it for about 7 minutes, it was too nice to stop looking.

Isn't it bad to do it for 7 minutes if it's your first time?

Its not the traditional method, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Someone I know did it for half an hour every day
11-16-2013, 08:12 PM,
Where about's do you live Dave? London you said?