Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US elections too hyped
07-28-2016, 08:17 AM,
US elections too hyped
I'm interested in hearing what everyone's thoughts are on the current situation that's the US elections. On one hand, Trump as president is something that seems like a joke to me still, however I can understand why so many people like him since he knows how to tell people what they want to hear. On the other hand, I'm still confused on how Hillary hasn't been arrested from info in leaked emails contained and such.
07-28-2016, 08:22 AM,
RE: US elections too hyped
Idk they both could just die already.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
07-29-2016, 04:51 AM,
I thought it was obvious from when I first heard about Trump that he will win. Seems like the perfect way to start a huge war & chaos in the USA.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
07-29-2016, 08:21 PM,
I don't like any of the candidates, the only one I liked somewhat was Bernie sanders but now he is out of the race and I don't like Clinton for her lies and manipulations. I can't vote either way since I don't live in the USA but it's still interesting watching.
Express yourself no matter what anyone believes.

Also known as Fishy76
07-29-2016, 08:48 PM,
shits fucked.
Smoke durries, eat curries.
09-13-2016, 04:03 PM,
I think she's mentall ill. I should know, I've been around a lot of people like that.

10-22-2016, 05:04 AM,
(07-28-2016, 08:17 AM)Chandler Wrote: I'm interested in hearing what everyone's thoughts are on the current situation that's the US elections. On one hand, Trump as president is something that seems like a joke to me still, however I can understand why so many people like him since he knows how to tell people what they want to hear. On the other hand, I'm still confused on how Hillary hasn't been arrested from info in leaked emails contained and such.

I heard Trump is a plant to make Hillary win. if so it seems like it backfired. idk what's going, it's hard to tell exactly what is planned to happen and to what extent the people who are trying to control this stuff are successful. maybe it's mostly a show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmpIYcnfNw

are these people really on the same side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADiakx5keYM

(09-13-2016, 04:03 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: I think she's mentall ill. I should know, I've been around a lot of people like that.

early signs of parkinsons according to mr shkreli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGjXZfHONOM

about the election in general, an anonymous jew put it like this:
honestly, Trump might very well be on ultimately the same agenda as Soros, IE shrinking the american middle class in an effort to move the "global" middle class to China. It's done to make more $$$ off serving and producing for them since they outnumer american consumers by 300%, not even counting India yet
however Trump's route at least involves retaining american identity instead of flooding it with arabs and mexicans, which gives you a better change to deal with it in the future
also and if you're white, donate sperm

he added:
If Hillary wins, you get a swarm of mexicans and sand niggers to lower american labor pool economy back to industrial early 1900's-tier

If Trump wins, you reopen a fuckton of zero profit factories and hire a fuckton of local niggers to man them, creating a massive inflation to break the middle class and lower american labor economy back to industrial early 1900's-tier

it's a lose lose because you've allowed the global economic climate to reach this state. Trump's more "american" about it, but honestly we're all fucked either way

he also mentioned the NWO:
the NWO is basically the theoretical period in history in which the USA, W. Europe, Australia and so on become the poor blue collar manufacturers, and the currently named "third" world becomes the wealthy, middle classed consumer
it makes more sense for the global elites to endorse this, because they're better off with 300 million american workers and 1.4 billion chinese consumers than the opposite

especially when the workers have no national identity to rally behind, and are so enriched by nigger, arab and hispanic genes to lower their intelligence and thus less likely effectively devise ways to resist this
You're part of the existing first world. Do the math
11-09-2016, 05:28 PM,
Just wanted to say I was right Smile