Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair
08-12-2016, 02:42 AM,
Hair
A thread about hair in general.

Also i want to add that ive never grown my hair out long due to family and system always making me cut it short. Im letting it grow now. Any tips? Also do i need like a certain cut or just let it grow no matter what haircut i have?
08-12-2016, 03:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 03:28 AM by Sv3rige.)
RE: Hair
Too long hair can be annoying. I would know, had mine till ass.
People generally used to care less about looks, especially hair. Even teens nowadays care about their hairstyle. In latvia when I grew up not one kid EVER mentioned anything about their hair. Nobody lookeed at anybodies hair.
Anyway just grow it naturally. The only people who ever cared about haircuts were some clans who had the same cut like Samurai and American Indians.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
08-12-2016, 04:59 AM,
I have long hair, and cutting it very short around the ears and the back makes long hair more convenient I find. it's easier to grab a hold of it all, either to wash it or to put it in a tail or whatever, it doesn't mess with your ears as much, and it doesn't get stuck in glass frames if you have glasses. Other than the short parts I just cut it some unspecific way and not very often.
08-13-2016, 04:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2016, 04:29 AM by Sv3rige.)
(08-12-2016, 03:27 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Too long hair can be annoying. I would know, had mine till ass.
People generally used to care less about looks, especially hair. Even teens nowadays care about their hairstyle. In latvia when I grew up not one kid EVER mentioned anything about their hair. Nobody lookeed at anybodies hair.
Anyway just grow it naturally. The only people who ever cared about haircuts were some clans who had the same cut like Samurai and American Indians.

When i grew up in rural mexico they all cared and worried about hair. Basically if you grew your hair out you were femenine/gay which is a stupid idea; and well over there people were really homphobic. In school as well they didnt allow you in if you had your hair longer than an inch which is completely dumb rule

(08-12-2016, 04:59 AM)end Wrote: I have long hair, and cutting it very short around the ears and the back makes long hair more convenient I find. it's easier to grab a hold of it all, either to wash it or to put it in a tail or whatever, it doesn't mess with your ears as much, and it doesn't get stuck in glass frames if you have glasses. Other than the short parts I just cut it some unspecific way and not very often.
Yea ive heard of cutting it that way males it easier. Maybe will try. 
Also i wanted to add. Growing up each time i would get a haircut it was a devastating moment.  Me not having the opportunity to let my hair grow outwas devastating. Now im just letting it grow and feel good about it. I feel the freedom
08-14-2016, 01:27 AM,
Long hair don't care. I like having long hair but at the same time it's very inconvenient and I feel like I'm less active to attempt to keep myself showering less, otherwise every time I'd sweat I want to shower since my hair would get sweaty and oily.
08-14-2016, 02:46 AM,
I got hair on top and I shave my sides, its one of the few haircuts that fits me and Ill probably have it till I turn like 50 or so
Express yourself no matter what anyone believes.

Also known as Fishy76
08-14-2016, 04:58 AM,
(08-14-2016, 02:46 AM)Fredrik Wrote: I got hair on top and I shave my sides, its one of the few haircuts that fits me and Ill probably have it till I turn like 50 or so

Typical army guy Big Grin
08-19-2016, 07:14 PM,
(08-14-2016, 04:58 AM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 02:46 AM)Fredrik Wrote: I got hair on top and I shave my sides, its one of the few haircuts that fits me and Ill probably have it till I turn like 50 or so

Typical army guy Big Grin

Well it suits my face and head formate too so thats also a factkr  Shy Big Grin
Express yourself no matter what anyone believes.

Also known as Fishy76
10-25-2016, 09:57 PM,
So what would be the way to go to without using shampoos and conditioners?And pretty much be more natural in relation to the hair and the scalp
10-26-2016, 01:56 AM,
Just use nothing. Sometimes wash with water.