Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE DEADLY DANGERS OF VEGANISM
08-12-2016, 05:50 AM,
THE DEADLY DANGERS OF VEGANISM
Pretty interesting but also a bit of a horror story. It's one thing if people wanna experiment with their own health but doing that to their children is fucked up. Really.
http://naturalhygienesociety.org/diet3.html#0
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
08-14-2016, 01:33 AM,
RE: THE DEADLY DANGERS OF VEGANISM
Pretty crazy stuff. Did you see the little article under the one of Gandhi? 54 YEAR OLD BODY BUILDER & ACTOR DIES FROM HEART ATTACK AFTER 3 YEARS AS VEGAN which was about Michael Clarke Duncan's death due to starting a vegan diet.

Lots of people at my school claim to be vegetarian and stuff but I swear shit's not healthy.
08-14-2016, 03:37 AM,
ive been eating vegan for a year soon, so far no symptoms
08-14-2016, 04:11 AM,
I've also been vegan nearly a year, never felt better. I agree it can be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing/don't eat enough calories. However, for every horror story you show I can show you another person who has thrived off a vegan diet. Just look at the okinawans and the seventh day adventists in california. Longest living populations and they both eat vegan (or extremely close)
08-14-2016, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-14-2016, 05:07 PM by Sv3rige.)
Chandler:
Actually there's lots of heart attacks of vegans. People that were known in the community and promoted it.

Vafode:
The first time I met you in Oulu I saw that you're sick.
You show at least 5 signs of anemia.
1) Easy fatigue and loss of energy.
2) Difficulty concentrating / mental fatigue.
3) Pale skin.
4) Sleeping way too much.
5) Low body temperature.

You're living a low quality/energy life. It's only going to get worse, especially for you because of your nordic genes. Better go back to nature.

Dave:
Your going to mess up your health big time if you continue.
The calories are important for sure but you're still going to be deficient in essential things, no matter how many plant foods you eat.
Okinawans ate mostly animal fat and raw goat meat and some vegetables cooked in lard (pork fat). I'm ignorant about the other group you mentioned.
Actually just made a video on this coincidentally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwCzPK5sPec

Better go read through the link and not just talk about random lies you've learnt. Go learn something new and about the dark side of it.
08-14-2016, 11:59 PM,
(08-14-2016, 04:24 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Chandler:
Actually there's lots of heart attacks of vegans. People that were known in the community and promoted it.

Vafode:
The first time I met you in Oulu I saw that you're sick.
You show at least 5 signs of anemia.
1) Easy fatigue and loss of energy.
2) Difficulty concentrating / mental fatigue.
3) Pale skin.
4) Sleeping way too much.
5) Low body temperature.

You're living a low quality/energy life. It's only going to get worse, especially for you because of your nordic genes. Better go back to nature.

Dave:
Your going to mess up your health big time if you continue.
The calories are important for sure but you're still going to be deficient in essential things, no matter how many plant foods you eat.
Okinawans ate mostly animal fat and raw goat meat and some vegetables cooked in lard (pork fat). I'm ignorant about the other group you mentioned.
Actually just made a video on this coincidentally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwCzPK5sPec

Better go read through the link and not just talk about random lies you've learnt. Go learn something new and about the dark side of it.
Back when we met in Oulu I had a serious obsession with restricting myself from things. It was the time when there was a lot of discussion about fasting. What I have now realized is that a more important question is are you eating ENOUGH. We need a certain amount of food to stay in shape, if we get less we are going to die in the long run.

Id like to point out one thing about gandhi. "for years he experimented on his own body to find a suitable selection of plant foods on which to sustain health."
"Gandhi himself had to add goat milk to his fare in order to regain health."
According to that a plant-based diet with goat milk would be alright.
08-15-2016, 01:33 AM,
You've gotten worse though. Watch out that you don't get a yeast infeciton like Tom. It's common if you eat so much sugar.
Well, Gandhi didn't know anything about nutrition and he certainly didn't look healthy. Even as a kid I saw him as malnourished. He got really sick from eating plants. Yes, he drank milk, ate ghee. It was dairy based with plants. Half of his life he ate meat too.

In the end he had to acknowledge the necessity for animal food. In 1946 he declared: "The crores of India today get neither milk nor ghee nor butter, nor even buttermilk. No wonder that mortality figures are on the increase and there is a lack of energy in the people. It would appear as if man is really unable to sustain life without either meat or milk and milk products. Anyone who deceives people in this regard or countenances the fraud is an enemy of India."
11-29-2016, 05:31 AM,
[Warning]

long rambling post about my recent dietary experience, for what its worth:

I ate a "plant based" diet for a few months earlier this year.. I didn't really know what I was doing though. I ate beans and rice for a while, with an assortment of fruits and veggies, for like the first week or so, which made me bloated, lol, it was a pathetic uneducated attempt basically. But then I looked stuff up, amino/omega content in plants, and started to make these ridiculous smoothie things.. They were truly ridiculous, I'd put in granola, cacao beans, flax, hemp, and all sorts of shit. A scoop of this, a scoop of that, they wouldn't be the same, I'd mix them up each time etc. I'd also eat quinoa. Obviously I was attempting to find complete proteins without resorting to soy and crap like that.

It felt like I was constantly dying for energy though. I basically tried every avenue, to find a way to supplement what I knew meat could give me, lol (without taking vitamins and supplement pills).  After getting omega/amino acids and vitamins through a zillion different things, I managed to enjoy the diet, but I was constantly considering falling back on taking those unnatural supplement pill things, or just using whey protein powder and fish oil, which would be simpler, but would be exiting the vegan thing all together.

That's basically what I took away from it, (though I didn't make it very far at all so..) you could find a wacky combination of things to get your amino/omega acids, but it'd be from a large variety of foods that I doubt would be naturally occurring in a local habitat for a human or whatever.. It just felt unnatural to seek out all these nutrition sources from what seemed like the edges of the earth.

I eventually just started using whey protein and fish oil, lol. You could say I was just being lazy in the end, but in my defense I did eat a "vegan" diet for 3 or 4 months without sourcing from supplement pills, or turning to dairy/fish oil (until the very end). Meh. I just needed more energy. I worked 2 jobs, I exercised every day, etc. I didn't cut back my exercise after I went vegan, and I was struggling to keep my pace I had from before, maybe I was just doing it wrong. Either way, I just started eating raw meat last week, and now my kitchen cupboards are empty, and I feel like a million bucks. I got a custom meats shop's phone number and I'm placing an order for organs ASAP. I expect it to go well.

[/Warning]

If we could compare the vitamins (B complex for example) and omega (3, 6, 9 etc.)/amino acid content of plants vs meats, I'm sure you could concoct some eclectic plant based diet that would meet the necessary criteria (or at least to a sufficient degree), but isn't it silly how far we'd be going to avoid eating meat when it provides just what we need? And isn't it something to consider, that only since the industrial revolution have we as humans been able to plunder the edges of the earth and obtain (and make internationally available) in abundance all of these various (and in some cases exotic) plant foods that contain only in part the essential omega/amino acids that make up a "nutritious" human diet? Does that not arouse some suspicion, in terms of what such an eclectic diet would do to our bodies, and our natural genetic "wiring" that has been predetermined by a "local" diet over the course of thousands of years? Maybe the scope of mind that is aligned with the philosophy behind the paleo diet is where I'm pulling this from, but I think there is truth to it. Especially considering what goddamn Gandhi of all people said, as sv3rige already pointed out. Ya need goat milk at least man.. I also find it interesting that the article said "Gandhi still felt, however, that "the hidden possibilities of the innumerable seeds, leaves and fruits" of the earth could be explored and found to provide mankind with adequate nourishment", because this confirms my notion that people basically have to search the ends of the earth to get what we already get from animal meat. How is that in any way a natural alternative to eating meat??
11-29-2016, 06:26 AM,
That's a perfect point.
That guy below. Dave. He once asked me how a vegan diet is unnatural, lol. Eatings things from all over the world just to get some nutrients to stay alive instead of eating what you usually would - meat, is as unnatural as a diet can get.
Vegans generally don't think much because the brain can hardly do anythng on sugar and obviously they have no clue about nature.