Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate food
09-25-2016, 02:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2016, 03:24 AM by end.)
I hate food
I'm overly sensitive in all kinds of ways. So right now I hate all food. I don't like the taste of anything really. Every taste is repulsive. Right now I'm just cooking rice and I'm just going to eat rice. Just white rice with a bit of salt. I haven't eaten any real food today, and I look in the fridge and the freezer and I fucking hate everything. This is a bad situation. I feel like this often. Every day is like figuring out something to eat that doesn't make me sick after two bites. I also become a useless piece of shit when I don't eat so my life like slows down or some shit. Sometimes I will even eat chocolate instead of food just because it's all I can swallow, and I don't even like sugar. Really, I hate food. What the fuck.

I have tried to eat different kinds of meat. What happens is I get sick of it, just like with everything else. It doesn't matter how good is tastes initially, because after eating some of it it startes to taste bad, and I can't keep eating without feeling sick. and at this point I'm not even full. it's insane.

tbh I might not even eat that rice just because of how sick I feel. I what I ate today was just some horrible hotdogs and a banana. Horrible. and then I just chewed a lot of chewing gum, which I think made me more sick. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...fects.aspx I feel like fucking dying right now.
09-25-2016, 05:21 AM,
RE: I hate food
Maybe depression?

Anyway just eat food for nutrition and not for taste. That's best for your health.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
09-25-2016, 07:30 AM,
(09-25-2016, 05:21 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Maybe depression?

Anyway just eat food for nutrition and not for taste. That's best for your health.

It could have to do with it. I can't really imagine the difference between being depressed and being fine, other than the differences I experience from day to day as my mood changes.

Dude I know, but when you feel like you're literally going to throw up if you keep eating, it's not easy. It's more eating for edibility than eating for taste. Last time I tried eating a meal of raw meat and butter it took me several hours... but I'll try again.
09-25-2016, 04:45 PM,
Just do dry fasting then. At some point you will get really hungry probably.
09-25-2016, 07:37 PM,
(09-25-2016, 04:45 PM)Sv3rige Wrote: Just do dry fasting then. At some point you will get really hungry probably.

you mean daily or what?
09-26-2016, 01:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2016, 01:00 AM by Sv3rige.)
For as long as you want. Most people say that fasting make their relationship with food better. In your case you may appreciate it more.
09-28-2016, 10:45 PM,
so for over 24 hours I didn't eat or drink at all. it's interesting because in the end I didn't feel very hungry. My head started to hurt a lot and my right ear was making a noise so I figured it was time. now I just ate some meat and butter. It was easier than before, but in the end I still felt a bit sick, I just had to eat more to feel the same. and I have to eat a lot to feel full.

If what's best for my health makes me feel sick all day, then I don't know what to think.

taste, senses, food are mentioned here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ACWHS_G9GI
09-29-2016, 04:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-29-2016, 04:41 AM by Sv3rige.)
Are you autistic?
Just try every food there is until you find something that works. If nothing at all works then it's not the food. Or is that already clear maybe?
09-29-2016, 07:15 AM,
No, I'm like the description in the video, or this: http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html

I don't know man. It could have to do with my sensitivity or depression or both, but I have no idea. What I know is that when I was small I ate everything, and not long ago I could eat not everything but I liked some things, and now I don't really like anything, so it seems like a pattern.