Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
11-25-2016, 05:42 PM,
Hello
Hi everyone, my name is Mike. I go by Darknut online due to habit. A few months ago, my brother showed me Gatis' youtube channel  (which I've been following since), and a couple of days ago I found a link to this forum on there. I like the video topics on the sv3rige channel. Each topic caught my interest, which at first seemed oddly coincidental, but now makes more sense, because I think these topics should be more commonly thought about anyhow. I'm happy to see this forum focusing on these things as well (humanity, nature, nutrition, world elites or illuminati as its called), among other things.

As for a run down on who I am, I'm 24 and located in Washington USA. A lot of my interests are older ones carried on from my teens (somewhat whimsical interests like music, animation, video games, random things) which I suppose can be typical. I've since distanced myself from these interests, though music still lingers. I also no longer have friends because of this distancing. My more recent interests (in the last 5 years or so) revolve around pursuing a traditionalist lifestyle, being in harmony with nature, nutrition, the removal of negative influence from my life etc, and also the philosophical implications of all of these things, I guess. If I can find more ways of seeing life outside of the mainstream societal shit-lens, that'd be just great. I've lurked around a little bit and already see a lot of helpful things to read. Sorry for the long winded introduction, I look forward to lurking around and learning from this forum. Thanks.
11-25-2016, 08:52 PM,
RE: Hello
Hey man welcome. Sounds like a good place for those kind of interests
Punk rock should mean freedom. Liking and accepting anything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want. As long as it's good and it has passion. - Kurt Cobain
11-26-2016, 04:41 PM,
Cool man. Welcome Mike.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
11-26-2016, 08:15 PM,
Interesting stuff. Welcome aboard!
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
11-26-2016, 08:44 PM,
Cool. Big Grin Welcome to the forum.
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
11-27-2016, 07:37 AM,
yoyoyoyooo howdy