Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Brazil
03-03-2017, 03:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017, 04:17 PM by Canichim.)
Hello from Brazil
Hi guys, I'm Vitor, 18 years old living in Brazil.

I follow the Gatis / Sv3rige channel videos, I found it very interesting.

About me, summary:

I spent most of my life very addicted to games, in the room in the computer or video game, since the 5 years of age. I love metal and i'm addicted to music since childhood (and I think those openings and endings of sv3rige videos are fucking cool, and introduced me to black metal)

I have not turned on the television for almost 10 years, and I live a little isolated and I think it's very good, I'm very much away from series and movies

I like to reflect on life and things daily (I spend a lot of time doing this), some of the topics that I got most involved with in life, reading faces and bodies, collecting personalities, trying to find out more about neanderthal man, medicine ( to solve my problem that I will quote below)

I was a renowned player in a MOBA in 2014-2015, famous for being the top 1 in the world with a game champion ( Character ), etc.

Very sick since childhood, many antibiotics, allergies ...

Intestinal problems began at age 13 ( Symptoms and signs, probably the gut was fucked many time before ), emotional began with 11, mental problems heavy at age 15, loss of consciousness and experience of death in life, chronic fatigue brutal, cognitive ability decreased greatly, totally disabled, I began to fast for a few hours 8- 9) for mental clarity during the day, I began to discover more and more about where my problem came from. I've been moving to a paleo low carb diet first, then tried Zero Carb Carnivorous ...

Today I am far from games, and I woke up to life. (I was asleep in these last years, and sick, I woke up to life, but I'm still sick and fucked unfortunately)

Pleasure.
"Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light."

- Osho
03-04-2017, 05:44 AM,
RE: Hello from Brazil
Welcome. Interesting to see the change you went through.
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
03-04-2017, 05:45 AM,
Hi, that's a pretty interesting story man. I really wish you get better.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
03-05-2017, 02:33 AM,
Welcome to the forum!
Time to realize that the truth is not so clear!!!
Iconoclast - Silence
03-05-2017, 05:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 07:32 AM by Canichim.)
Thank you all, I would like to post a few things on "Health & Nutrition", some mental illness information, and my experience and that of some other people I've already met .. I have a journey on this subject, thousands of tests, analysis and readings. Maybe I can add something to you guys, clarify more how mental illness works in a more detailed way.
"Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light."

- Osho
03-06-2017, 05:59 AM,
I would be interested.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back