Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gluten Information Thread
03-08-2017, 07:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2017, 02:32 PM by Canichim.)
Rainbow  Gluten Information Thread
  • New Wheat 

The gluten today is not the same gluten as many years ago that our parents or grandparents ate. Gluten has been significantly hybridized and deamidated over the years, making it more inflammatory to humans. Hybridization creates a new protein by combining different strains of wheat. This can alter a protein sequence, making it different from the original source. Many people feel the hybridization of wheat has created a worse wheat that appears more prone to trigger immune reactions. Deamidation, which is used extensively in the food processing industry, has also made gluten more immune reactive. Deamidation uses acids or enzymes to make gluten water soluble ( normally only soluble in alcohol ) so it mixes more easily with other foods. It has been shown to create a severe immune response in people. 

• Gluten and celiac disease misinformation, Gluten is more a brain issue than a gut problem

People keep the idea that the damage that gluten causes is limited to celiac disease and the intestinal tract. Many people who do not have celiac disease still have severe reactions to gluten. People with gluten sensitivity experience reactions to gluten in the brain, thyroid, joints, skin, or other tissues, which are referred to as “extraintestinal manifestations.” The most common area of non-intestinal manifestation of gluten sensitivity is the brain and nervous system. One study of patients who manifested gluten sensitivity in the brain found only a third of them suffered from gastrointestinal disorders. ( And it is very common that you go hear complaints from people with mental illness of intestinal symptoms, but still, even if they do not exist, it does not mean that the problem did not begin in the gut or has no relation to it )
  • Celiac disease
Celiac disease is a severe reaction to gluten that causes autoimmune destruction of the gastrointestinal tract.
  • Gluten sensitivity  
Gluten sensitivity is a exaggerated immune response to gluten that lead to inflammation throughout the body and autoimmune reaction, in which the immune system attacks and destroys body or brain tissue. 

Sensitivity to gluten ( and many other foods ) is increasing in the population, it was something that manifested when people were getting older, I believe, in the last few years (because we are already on an increasingly unnatural diet for a long time), now it is in the younger people, and it affects people and they do not even know.

Gluten sensitivity is not associated with celiac disease or gut damage, Celiac disease is "rare", gluten sensitivity is "common", gluten-induced disease has always been common, disease in which gluten participates as a harnessing of the weakness of an individual's intestinal health has always been common, since it is consumed, as well as other foods that begin to affect someone in this situation, a plant is an enemy that gains strength when you weaken, especially when we are talking about grains, which in my view should not be consumed at all. It destroys the brain and nervous tissue more than any other tissue in the body, a sensitivity to gluten will lead to brain inflammation and risk for autoimmune attack in the brain. Many physicians remain ignorant about the subject gluten sensitivity, extraintestinal manifestations of gluten and stuck on the outdated intestinal biopsy model for celiac diagnosis keeping the population sick of this.

Many of the people who today have mental problems, and are still brainwashed by the system eating crap and taking drugs ( and environmental toxins, chemical compounds, stressful lifestyle ), are going to have a very sad end, will begin to deteriorate much sooner than in the last years, minor symptoms now will evolve to MS, Alzheimer's and Dementia later.

And the gluten, has a great fault in all this, no food is a more powerful trigger of neurological issues and autoimmunity than gluten, the protein found in wheat, rye, barley (and maybe oats by contamination, unless the person is careful about how the oats were manufactured and processed..). The first thing I would recommend someone with mental illness to stop eating, is gluten, first of all ( In addition to the grains, casein, sugar and other things that come after it in order).
  • Leaky Gut and Leaky Brain
  • Leaky Gut
A condition known as “leaky gut syndrome” has been gaining a lot of attention and linked to countless autoimmune diseases, but having leaky gut is like having holes in your gut allowing the passage of things that should not into the bloodstream, causing a lot of  problems. Leaky gut is commonly reported in people with gluten-related problems, because it produces damage to the lining of the gut, and if there is leaky gut, gluten starts to cause damage to the body...

Because as I said, no food is a more powerful trigger of autoimmunity than gluten.

[Image: autoimmunity-and-leaky-gut-1.jpg]
[Image: autoimmunity-and-leaky-gut-2.jpg]
  • Leaky Blood-Brain Barrier
Immune reactions to gluten can break down the Blood-brain barrier, the thin lining that protects the brain, and lead to what is called "leaky brain." A healthy blood-brain barrier prevents pathogens from getting into the brain. A leaky brain can allow in pathogens that increase the risk of Autoimmune reactions in the brain and nervous system. ( This may be the cause behind many mental illnesses, and remains unknown, when the person's brain gets exposed, and begins to be affected by countless things. )

[Image: leakygutandleakybrainpic.png]

Summary, Gluten is currently a problem for the entire population, a food that is potentially harmful, and it will cause illness to more and more people in the next few years (as it is already causing), when one thinks of gluten, does not have to think only of celiac disease, but in the brain, neurological issues and mental health (mainly), and other parts of the body.

Going gluten free diet alone is meaningless, and gluten-free products are full of sugar and made from other grains and starch and not enough to manage existing declining brain function, autoimmunity, inflammation and heal properly ( far from it ), many other foods affect us.

[Image: url4.jpeg?w=820]
I'll be adding some more information here that I find interesting but unhurried. Feel free to comment on something or add more information, ideas and opinions.
"Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light."

- Osho
03-11-2017, 04:03 AM,
RE: Gluten Information Thread
Good post! Gluten can really mess you up. My wife is celiac. When she has ANY amount of gluten she has abdominal spasms, bloating and intense pain for up to a week. My children get skin issues when they have to much.... we don't feed it to them.... and I've had asthma for m2+ years. Gluten, amongst other foods exacerbate my asthma and gut issues.
03-11-2017, 04:33 AM,
(03-11-2017, 04:03 AM)carnivore Wrote: Good post! Gluten can really mess you up. My wife is celiac. When she has ANY amount of gluten she has abdominal spasms, bloating and intense pain for up to a week. My children get skin issues when they have to much.... we don't feed it to them.... and I've had asthma for m2+ years. Gluten, amongst other foods exacerbate my asthma and gut issues.

Thank you, glad you liked it, I'm not diagnosed celiac, but, Gluten takes all my energy, problems in digestion, makes me extremely depressed, panicked, and unable to reason clearly.
"Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light."

- Osho
03-11-2017, 06:20 AM,
It's also one of the first things I eliminated when I started thinking about diet.
Good post.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back