Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raw Zero Carb
03-16-2017, 04:51 AM,
Raw Zero Carb
Hey guy, this thread is for those that eat raw. I have been zero carb for over a year now and very lightly cook my beef. If I'm having chicken or pork o fully cook it. I'd like to add in some raw foods. I do eat some raw beef or lambs live right weekly. Ive tried raw eggs, but the year go straight through me. Sunny side up, lightly poached or soft boiled are fine though. What I'd like to know is how did you in introduce raw foods and did your body handle them well well? I also have a hard time with rendered( cooked) animal fats. So I'm wondering about eating raw animal fats. I currently eat about 3lbs of meat Andrew 8-12eggs a day and butter
03-18-2017, 08:29 PM,
RE: Raw Zero Carb
What kind of raw eggs did you eat? I never had problems with them and I eat like 3-5 of them raw most days. Are they biological?
Aan de oevers van de tijd,

hing ik maar wat rond.
03-18-2017, 09:41 PM,
(03-18-2017, 08:29 PM)Jerome Wrote: What kind of raw eggs did you eat? I never had problems with them and I eat like 3-5 of them raw most days. Are they biological?
The eggs are fresh from a local farm. Sometimes it's fine and other times they go straight through me.
03-18-2017, 09:42 PM,
And with straight through you you mean diarrhea?

hing ik maar wat rond.
03-19-2017, 06:20 AM,
(03-18-2017, 09:42 PM)Jerome Wrote: And with straight through you you mean diarrhea?

Yes. I can eat raw liver and heart with no problems. It's just the eggs and not every time.
03-19-2017, 06:28 AM,
I don't have an egg allergy or sensitivity. I've tried taking them away and re adding after a few weeks with no changes. I feel good eating them. I usually do sunny side up, soft boiled, or lightly poached. So pretty m Ch raw..... and I always have 4-8 at a time.
03-19-2017, 07:42 AM,
That's not raw lol. If you eat them raw just crack them open, put them in a glas and swallow them. Try that out!

hing ik maar wat rond.
03-19-2017, 08:08 AM,
(03-19-2017, 07:42 AM)Jerome Wrote: That's not raw lol. If you eat them raw just crack them open, put them in a glas and swallow them. Try that out!

That's the problem when I do raw, just cracking into a glass and drinking I get the diahrea. Even slightly cooking them fixes it. 

The funny thing though.... cooked or rendered chunks of animal fats do the same, but raw fats don't.
03-19-2017, 08:44 AM,
That's odd man, must have something to do with the eggs you buy..

hing ik maar wat rond.
03-19-2017, 07:34 PM,
I also think it sounds like it's the eggs. That farm isn't okay.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back