Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cholesterol and Saturated Fat
03-18-2017, 12:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2017, 07:51 PM by Sv3rige.)
Lightbulb  Cholesterol and Saturated Fat
It pisses me off when I see something on the internet talking about healthy fats and then put those pictures just with fats from plant sources and avoiding saturated fat, like this :

[Image: good-fats.jpg?w=640]

And people still very much afraid of saturated fat and cholesterol, and measuring cholesterol on tests wanting the value to be low or not out of the "limit," and all this madness is so stuck in people's heads, eating saturated fat and stabbing the heart. I'll leave a video here below Dr. Natasha, Wise Woman, her GAPS nutritional program, treats patients with mental illness and other problems with a diet focused on animal fat and raw animal fat.

These videos clarifies very well the myth of heart disease.  Smile

[Image: ecf4be5187dea3c6c7b3234d861b2b08.jpg]

[Image: 4652345168_4519b01483.jpg]

Part 2 :

Part 3 ( Final ) :

03-19-2017, 07:57 PM,
RE: Cholesterol and Saturated Fat
I always think the same. They talk about fat being good but leave out the best fat but it's heading in the right direction.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
03-20-2017, 07:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2017, 07:40 AM by Canichim.)
Yes and even though they say that saturated fat is not bad, they always insist on putting unsaturated fats and those things in focus, and usually when someone is going to do a low carb diet / Ketogenic, they give the wrong advice, "eating fat will not raise your cholesterol" ( Not in all cases ), when people make a diet like this, the body gets an opportunity to heal and make more cholesterol if necessary, as explained in the video,  then people expect it to be low. In some people cholesterol goes up and they go and say, LDL is bad, you need to lower cholesterol, stop eating saturated fats and replace with unsaturated ones, eat olive oil, avocado etc. Stop eating butter, and this is pathetic, the cholesterol value is not a parameter for heart disease.

Have you fixed my posts? ( part 1, 2, 3 ) Thanks ! The forum did not let me post more than 1 video in the thread before
"Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light."

- Osho
04-08-2017, 10:35 PM,
Yes, I fixed it. You can post more now. I never noticed that setting.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back