Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light!
04-19-2017, 11:54 PM,
Light!
Has anyone here researched the light spectrum and effects on the human body? I have done many years of research on this topic and think it can massively influence health. I wear blue blocking glasses every evening and make it a point to get early morning, mid day and sunset sunlight. No glasses with as much skin exposed a skin possible. I also try to ground my feet when I do this.

I'd love to hear what others think and their practices
04-21-2017, 02:09 AM,
RE: Light!
I'm always in the sun when it's out. If I'm in the train and it comes out I step out and wait for the next train just for that simply because we don't get that much sun here with all the chemtrails.
I make sure I get sunlight on the genitals too. All I know is that I feel best when I get a lot of it.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
04-21-2017, 04:25 AM,
RE: Light!
(04-21-2017, 02:09 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: I'm always in the sun when it's out. If I'm in the train and it comes out I step out and wait for the next train just for that simply because we don't get that much sun here with all the chemtrails.
I make sure I get sunlight on the genitals too. All I know is that I feel best when I get a lot of it.

That's awesome! More people need to think like this. I've not tried being totally naked, but this year I am. Luckily my yard is woods and my neighbours can't see. LoL. My wife might get weirded out though....Hopefully I can convince her too😜