Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salt
04-22-2017, 02:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017, 12:46 PM by Canichim.)
Salt
I want to know what you all think of salt, whether you use it or not, on a carnivorous diet, I've seen people say that they are good without salt or with little salt, I have not seen Gatis talk about it, if there is a video about this I probably did not watch. I have been using Himalayan salt since I got sick, and people in zero carb / carnivorous groups consume a lot of salt, and advise people to do so to be successful in the diet, and that electrolytes are a big problem, and this electrolyte business kinda disturbs me, so tell me what do you guys think and do?
"Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a lion and live your life according to your own light."

- Osho
04-22-2017, 04:12 AM,
RE: Salt
I've eatten a carnvivores "zero carb" diet for almost a year and a half now. I do use sea, or pink salts on my meats. I also use black pepper that I grind myself. In the transition period I had electro light issues that I resolved with salt and potassium, but after the first few months that went away. I really like some of the zero carb groups, especially Principia Carnivora on Facebook, but I find that I'm doing better with it after leaving Facebook and doing what my body feels
04-23-2017, 05:43 AM,
RE: Salt
You probably wouldn't find salt in nature but then again you would get the blood, which would be a good source of electrolytes. In the first 3 months or so I had salt cravings too and sprinkled it on top of the meat but that went away and now if I even get a little taste of it on my tongue it feels almost revolting. My blood pressure is 115/75.
Aajonus also didn't reommend it.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back