Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AIDS/HIV Exposed by Christl Meyer
08-16-2013, 09:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013, 05:50 AM by Illuzionistati.)
RE: AIDS/HIV Exposed by Christl Meyer
(08-11-2013, 07:10 PM)Sv3rige Wrote:

1. Look up what year HIV was discovered.
It was discovered in 1980, that was when they realized when the population was going sky high

2. go into this website and scroll down and look at that year.
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

3. now you see why "HIV" was "discovered".
It's a disease related to sex and makes people scared of breeding and tons of people dies of the vaccines
I'ts because the human population was starting to grow from 1.5billion to 7.2 billion in just 100 years.
08-22-2013, 08:46 AM,
(08-13-2013, 05:37 AM)Haki Wrote: AIDS is just implented to kill the poor people on earth

Same with Tsunamis at japan

japan is a pretty rich country, + I think tsunamis have been around for longer than humanity even existed ;P
08-24-2013, 10:17 PM,
Here you can read her full explanation and conclusions:

http://christl-meyer-science.net/files/A...ndings.pdf

and:

http://www.christl-meyer-science.net/files/deharven.pdf

In this article they also explain the "HAARP" effect like Ampeva said.
-
08-25-2013, 01:32 AM,
(08-24-2013, 10:17 PM)Julian Wrote: Here you can read her full explanation and conclusions:

http://christl-meyer-science.net/files/A...ndings.pdf

and:

http://www.christl-meyer-science.net/files/deharven.pdf

In this article they also explain the "HAARP" effect like Ampeva said.

Definitely gonna look into your stuff some time soon then Rolleyes
09-05-2013, 11:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013, 07:58 AM by Martijn.)
so AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. This means that the body can't defend itself against viruses and bacteria that normally would have no chance at surviving. I'm not sure what causes the body to weaken it's defense (might be the medication, but people were having these symptoms even before any medicines were invented) but it's an 'observation' that this illness spreads true unprotected sex. That's why biologist assume it's a virus.
Also, I don't really know where this video came from, but I don't really trust this Jane Bürgermeister or her website "www.birdflu666.wordpress.com". I have never heard of the "biolologist" Christl Meyer, but whenever I have time I will contact her about this.
09-06-2013, 12:51 AM,
(09-05-2013, 11:08 PM)Martijn Wrote: so AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. This means that the body can't defend itself against viruses and bacteria that normally would have no chance at surviving. I'm not sure what causes the body to weaken it's defense (might be the medication, but people were having these symptoms even before any medicines were invented) but it's a fact that this illness spreads true unprotected sex. That's why biologist assume it's a virus.
Also, I don't really know where this video came from, but I don't really trust this Jane Bürgermeister or her website "www.birdflu666.wordpress.com". I have never heard of the "biolologist" Christl Meyer, but whenever I have time I will contact her about this.

It's not a fact, it's popular opinion. Watch my video Proven Fact if you want to learn the difference.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
09-06-2013, 01:14 AM,
So hypothetically speaking, what would this imply for someone who genuinely does believe they have AIDS?
09-06-2013, 03:40 AM,
(09-06-2013, 01:14 AM)Togusa Wrote: So hypothetically speaking, what would this imply for someone who genuinely does believe they have AIDS?

Not to panic and be scared because that alone can you make feel sick. Not getting any medication etc.
09-06-2013, 07:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013, 07:57 AM by Martijn.)

(09-06-2013, 12:51 AM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 11:08 PM)Martijn Wrote: so AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. This means that the body can't defend itself against viruses and bacteria that normally would have no chance at surviving. I'm not sure what causes the body to weaken it's defense (might be the medication, but people were having these symptoms even before any medicines were invented) but it's a fact that this illness spreads true unprotected sex. That's why biologist assume it's a virus.

It's not a fact, it's popular opinion. Watch my video Proven Fact if you want to learn the difference.

yeah.
dont need to watch that video as I've already watched it, just like the rest of your videos, some even multiple times. I know I shouldn't have used the word "fact" but it's just a way of using language and you probably know what I meant when I said it.
I should've replaced the word with "observation".
I don't want to be rude but, is this really the only respond I get for this? No sharing opinions at all? Just correcting my use of language? That's not the reason I wrote all of that
09-06-2013, 08:02 AM,
I actually thought you really mean fact. There's nothing I see I could respond to if you mean me.
Why observation? What can you even observe?