Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AIDS/HIV Exposed by Christl Meyer
09-06-2013, 08:16 AM,
RE: AIDS/HIV Exposed by Christl Meyer
(09-06-2013, 08:02 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: I actually thought you really mean fact. There's nothing I see I could respond to if you mean me.
Why observation? What can you even observe?

someone has AIDS. that means that bacteria or viruses have a bigger chance at infecting or mutating the cells in your body. normally your defense system would kill the intruders and everything would be fine. but someone with AIDS has a weakened defense system, so the intruders can infest your body. What this means is that you are more likely to catch a cold, but also have could have other illnesses.

the observation is that when a person (yes, I know you prefer the term human) that has these AIDS symptoms has sexual intercourse with another person, the second person will get the same symptoms.

after doing some research I found that Christl Meyer is right about the lack of proof that AIDS comes from a virus. That doesn't exclude that it still might be possible that these symptoms are caused by a virus. But it could be anything really, even bacteria or hormones could cause this. my knowledge (believe-ledge?) about biology and the human body tells me that a virus might seem the most logical explanation though..
but I would love to discuss this some more, as I'm of course not sure about everything either Wink
09-06-2013, 12:02 PM,
"So why do you think so many homosexuals are diagnosed with HIV?"
"Homosexuals might have an overload of proteins which make them positive in the test, and also in former times (I don't know if now), homosexuals took some drugs to have better feeling, and they just had problems with drugs, and this also turns the test positive"

This is all you need to see Christl's scientific incompetency. It scares me that there are people out there like you who believe such nonsense.
How strange it is to be anything at all
09-06-2013, 05:06 PM,
(09-06-2013, 12:02 PM)Matthew Cassinelli Wrote: "So why do you think so many homosexuals are diagnosed with HIV?"
"Homosexuals might have an overload of proteins which make them positive in the test, and also in former times (I don't know if now), homosexuals took some drugs to have better feeling, and they just had problems with drugs, and this also turns the test positive"

This is all you need to see Christl's scientific incompetency. It scares me that there are people out there like you who believe such nonsense.

Sorry for my bad English, but who are you talking about? Me or Gatis?
09-06-2013, 05:56 PM,
(09-06-2013, 12:02 PM)Matthew Cassinelli Wrote: "So why do you think so many homosexuals are diagnosed with HIV?"

It scares me that there are people out there that believe that HIV exists.
09-06-2013, 06:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013, 02:59 AM by Sv3rige.)
(09-06-2013, 08:16 AM)Martijn Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 08:02 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: I actually thought you really mean fact. There's nothing I see I could respond to if you mean me.
Why observation? What can you even observe?

someone has AIDS. that means that bacteria or viruses have a bigger chance at infecting or mutating the cells in your body. normally your defense system would kill the intruders and everything would be fine. but someone with AIDS has a weakened defense system, so the intruders can infest your body. What this means is that you are more likely to catch a cold, but also have could have other illnesses.

the observation is that when a person (yes, I know you prefer the term human) that has these AIDS symptoms has sexual intercourse with another person, the second person will get the same symptoms.

after doing some research I found that Christl Meyer is right about the lack of proof that AIDS comes from a virus. That doesn't exclude that it still might be possible that these symptoms are caused by a virus. But it could be anything really, even bacteria or hormones could cause this. my knowledge (believe-ledge?) about biology and the human body tells me that a virus might seem the most logical explanation though..
but I would love to discuss this some more, as I'm of course not sure about everything either Wink

This isn't about preference. It simply doesn't make any sense to say person seeing as a person can't be sick.

You can't say observation if you haven't observed it. It's a belief based on most likely text you have read, which is just an opinion.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
09-07-2013, 12:48 AM,
Science has observed it. When a HIV-positive person has sex with someone, then the observation is that they are usually infected.
Do you think all of these victims are acting? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6H1Q19OQck
09-07-2013, 03:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013, 03:08 AM by Sv3rige.)
(09-07-2013, 12:48 AM)Matthew Cassinelli Wrote: Science has observed it. When a HIV-positive person has sex with someone, then the observation is that they are usually infected.
Do you think all of these victims are acting? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6H1Q19OQck

That's exactly what I said. You read an opinion in a text form somewhere. Besides that seeing as almost everybody has sex, now and then it will turn out positive. That is terrible proof seeing as it can be absolute coincidence. If you haven't had sex then they would say that you got it somewhere else like your parents. It's not provable.

I won't watch it but if you mean people who believe they have HIV, why would they have to act?
09-07-2013, 04:46 AM,
(09-07-2013, 03:08 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: You read an opinion in a text form somewhere.
Some texts, some documentaries, some studies...
Why are my sources condemned because they are "opinions", but yours (such as Christl Meyer) are somehow exempt from this criticism?

(09-07-2013, 03:08 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Besides that seeing as almost everybody has sex, now and then it will turn out positive. That is terrible proof seeing as it can be absolute coincidence. If you haven't had sex then they would say that you got it somewhere else like your parents. It's not provable.

You misunderstand. People usually get HIV after having sex with someone HIV-positive.
People never get HIV from having sex with someone HIV-negative.
Nothing is coincidence here.

(09-07-2013, 03:08 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: I won't watch it but if you mean people who believe they have HIV, why would they have to act?

Why won't you watch it?

They don't need to believe. They have the symptoms and die.
09-07-2013, 05:37 AM,
I didn't say anything like that.

Again I didn't say anything like that. If you're going to make up things again and go on with your delusional denial then you will likely be the first one getting banned on this forum because I'm beyond helping you. Respond to what I said, read it 10 times if you need to but don't do this.

I don't care for it enough to spend an hour on it.
After going into treatment.
09-07-2013, 06:45 AM,
(09-07-2013, 05:37 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: I didn't say anything like that.

I quoted you directly. I was responding to what you said. Are you going to respond back or is this another one of your cop-outs?

(09-07-2013, 05:37 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Again I didn't say anything like that. If you're going to make up things again and go on with your delusional denial then you will likely be the first one getting banned on this forum because I'm beyond helping you. Respond to what I said, read it 10 times if you need to but don't do this.

See above. I responded directly to what you said. Particularly your point about coincidence. What is your response back?

(09-07-2013, 05:37 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: I don't care for it enough to spend an hour on it.

In all of our arguments you have asked me to view your videos, so that I could "learn". I have respectfully done so, despite your pretension that I would/should learn from them.
It's interesting that you refuse to do the same back.

(09-07-2013, 05:37 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: After going into treatment.

In many cases, the symptoms are apparent enough before any treatment is given. Some people don't even have treatment at all.