Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AIDS/HIV Exposed by Christl Meyer
09-07-2013, 07:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013, 07:07 AM by Sv3rige.)
RE: AIDS/HIV Exposed by Christl Meyer
I understand fully now. I was right all along but I didn't want to fully realize it I guess. You are basically a product of the Illuminati. You are exactly like robots are usually described. You have no thoughts of your own, you are only able to say what you have been programmed to. Your beliefs are solid and anybody trying to change them you will ignore or try to talk yourself out of it. By endlessy arguing you never have to get to a point, which means that you never have to admit that you're wrong. I understand that you're a victim but essentially what you're doing now is spamming seeing as you are not able to answer any questions. This is why you ignored all 8 points on YouTube, the evolution topic and this one now. Your denial is so deep that you don't even see what you're doing. I started thinking/hoping that you may be a shill but it's most likely a form of insanity.
You are your own future, you write your own book,
you choose the colors of your world, you choose the patterns of your words,
the past you can't erase so live for today.
After Words - Looking Back
09-07-2013, 09:23 AM,
(09-06-2013, 06:17 PM)Sv3rige Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 08:16 AM)Martijn Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 08:02 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: I actually thought you really mean fact. There's nothing I see I could respond to if you mean me.
Why observation? What can you even observe?

someone has AIDS. that means that bacteria or viruses have a bigger chance at infecting or mutating the cells in your body. normally your defense system would kill the intruders and everything would be fine. but someone with AIDS has a weakened defense system, so the intruders can infest your body. What this means is that you are more likely to catch a cold, but also have could have other illnesses.

the observation is that when a person (yes, I know you prefer the term human) that has these AIDS symptoms has sexual intercourse with another person, the second person will get the same symptoms.

after doing some research I found that Christl Meyer is right about the lack of proof that AIDS comes from a virus. That doesn't exclude that it still might be possible that these symptoms are caused by a virus. But it could be anything really, even bacteria or hormones could cause this. my knowledge (believe-ledge?) about biology and the human body tells me that a virus might seem the most logical explanation though..
but I would love to discuss this some more, as I'm of course not sure about everything either Wink

This isn't about preference. It simply doesn't make any sense to say person seeing as a person can't be sick.

You can't say observation if you haven't observed it. It's a belief based on most likely text you have read, which is just an opinion.

uhmm Gatis, I probably should've asked this earlier but what do you mean by opinion? do you mean like advice, or theory, vision? Cause there's multiple ways to translate the word
09-07-2013, 06:18 PM,
A view.
09-07-2013, 10:06 PM,
(09-07-2013, 07:01 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: You are basically a product of the Illuminati.

Prove it.
The Illuminati was a small group of scientifically oriented individuals who researched against the church's will in Northern Germany and were killed. This is back when science was seen as Satanic. I understand why you might think there is a New World Order at hand, but to assert it and label innocent groups as Illuminati is stupid. Please support your claims.

(09-07-2013, 07:01 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: You have no thoughts of your own, you are only able to say what you have been programmed to.

I have many thoughts of my own. I haven't been programmed by education or my parents, infact I often go directly against what they tell me.

(09-07-2013, 07:01 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Your beliefs are solid and anybody trying to change them you will ignore or try to talk yourself out of it.

Can you not see that YOU look this way from my perspective?
But I realise it is useless to say these things and more useful to scrutinise the person's claims, rather than the person (ad hominem again).

(09-07-2013, 07:01 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: By endlessy arguing you never have to get to a point, which means that you never have to admit that you're wrong.

I've gotten to many points but the only way you end up replying is by attacking my personality and perceived intentions rather than admitting YOU'RE wrong (but I have no problem with that; it's silly to argue to prove someone wrong).

(09-07-2013, 07:01 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: This is why you ignored all 8 points on YouTube, the evolution topic and this one now.

I answered ALL of your questions and instead of responding to them, you just said "Disproved." without providing ANY disproof whatsoever.
What did I ignore? This is getting silly now.

(09-07-2013, 07:01 AM)Sv3rige Wrote: Your denial is so deep that you don't even see what you're doing. I started thinking/hoping that you may be a shill but it's most likely a form of insanity.

Yes, you've told me all of this before. You keep telling me how brainwashed and insane I am, and how I must've had an abusive childhood, blah blah blah, but how about you actually respond to my points rather than attacking me? I've given you the liberty of not doing it to you. It seems that this is your only defence (calling people brainwashed) when you have nothing else to say and don't want to be seen as incorrect. Ad hominem is a vulgar method and condemned in logic.
How strange it is to be anything at all
09-07-2013, 10:27 PM,
I'm not responding to you anymore if I didn't make it clear. I try to help people and I see that nothing can be done here.
09-13-2013, 07:30 PM,
I believe AIDS is also just made up to keep humans from getting in contact with their emotions. You surely feel something when you have sex you want with another one.